songs to seduce girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prideofzootv

War Child
ok heres the deal

i am an ok singer, theres this girl i really really like, we're mates or "good mates" as she puts it, but what i dont get it is, al my other mates who are "good mates" with someone else seems to be going out with them yet it doesnt apply for me, and its been nearly a year since she told me that when i said i liked her and i still do, kinda like Fry off Futurama, so my question is

which U2 song do you think would give me the best chance of showing her my softer side/ make her like me more than a friend?

i thought with or without you, doesnt work :S

Walk on-worked on someone who needed help but not the way i wanted

pride-not a thing

any ideas?

"Lover Lay Down" By Dave Matthews always pulled me a lot of ass when I was an undergrad. :wink:

In terms of U2... All I want is a good one

In a Little While or Original of the Species???

As inappropriate as it would be lyrically, With or Without You is the best song to use.

People know it, it's got a great bass line, (every great sexytime song has great bass), and it's arguably one of U2's best songs.

Other than that, I'd stick to using Marvin Gaye.

Since you're gonna sing it instead of play the cd I'd recommend the one you sing the best.

So record a few, upload and let us vote ;)

We'll let you know if they work :sexywink:

bullet the blue sky...if she sticks around...she probably really likes you

prideofzootv said:
ok heres the deal

i am an ok singer, theres this girl i really really like, we're mates or "good mates" as she puts it, but what i dont get it is, al my other mates who are "good mates" with someone else seems to be going out with them yet it doesnt apply for me, and its been nearly a year since she told me that when i said i liked her and i still do, kinda like Fry off Futurama, so my question is

which U2 song do you think would give me the best chance of showing her my softer side/ make her like me more than a friend?

i thought with or without you, doesnt work :S

Walk on-worked on someone who needed help but not the way i wanted

pride-not a thing

any ideas?

take it from someone who's been down this road longer than most anyone else...

it's not like the movies.

i won't say it's impossible.

but it's not
like the movies.

be prepared to go out in a blaze of glory.
sounds romantic, though not in the traditional romantic sense... more so rather in a tragic way.

your mind won't let you believe it, at this point. it's one thing i learned... and it surprised me. being a pessimist, i always still somehow believed there'd be a way through.

ha, that's kind of funny i guess.

if you've liked the same girl for a year with no progress, i don't know what to tell you. singing a song likely won't do it.

what will?

waving goodbye, and finding your own way out.

mind you, that won't win her as you'd like to.

but it'll win you some peace of mind in the uncomfortably distant future.

Back
Top Bottom