Songs of experience - will this be the thread that we see new music?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a rough translation. So they're saying that if the release the single it will be part of the Apple event? I'm confused.

U2Valencia.com ‏@U2Valencia 11m11 minutes ago
Siguiendo el rumor de la semana pasada, hoy #U2 lanzaría single #Tightrope Salvo que anuncien algo en el #WWDC16... WWDC16 Keynote

Translation:

Following the rumor of last week, today ‪#‎u2‬ would release single ‪#‎tightrope‬ unless they announce something in the ‪#‎wwdc16‬ it'll all be in anything.

WTF does this mean?:huh:

That's a rough translation. So they're saying that if the release the single it will be part of the Apple event? I'm confused.

Actually it says: Following the rumors of last week, U2 will release Tightrope today unless they announce something (different) at WWDC

Last edited:
Bing translation:

Following the rumor of the week, today #U2 released single #Tightrope except that announce something in the #WWDC16... WWDC16 Keynote

I wonder if except is supposed to mean expect? I don't know. I'm not banking on anything.

So, it will be released somehow with Apple and if that doesn't happen, they will release it today WITHOUT Apple? Dear lord...:doh:

I understand the original Spanish tweet better than the non-human translation (and I don't speak Spanish). aMansAman translated it just right.

Imagine at the end of the WWDC Keynote Tim Cook goes like: "One more thing ..."

We all go nuts ... and he announces a new Apple Watch

U2 Valencia have some set on them if they're the only ones putting their credibility on the line like this, multiple times with Tightrope.

No one is expecting U2 to announce anything at WWDC. There hasn't been one single rumor about it, other than speculation.

U2 Valencia have some set on them if they're the only ones putting their credibility on the line like this, multiple times with Tightrope.

Fan sites and clubs and forums with credibility?! Interference and U2valencia really don't belong to them. :happy:

For the u2.com

Typically you do maintenance on a weekend night when traffic is going to be at the lowest. Servers need to be patched, bugs fixed in code, etc

That's prob all it was.

Now the U2Valencia....maybe they're trying to cover their ass by saying it'll be out, unless U2 changes their minds....

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom