Songs of experience - will this be the thread that we see new music?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the website loaded for me. Had nothing new on it. Then I refreshed and it's not loading again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question for those that actually frequent the website. Was the I&E DVD landing page there before today?

Still not getting the website either. Aparently other people are spotty on the Apple music site too.

If I wake up to new music in the morning I'm calling the fuck out of work. Good night guys.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Let's not freak out - where does the digital download of the Paris show come from? Apple or the u2.com servers? Or both? High traffic?

Confirmed artwork of SOE:

TEoqWXd.jpg

(I'm not hopeful for anything tomorrow but... something might be up)

Let's not freak out - where does the digital download of the Paris show come from? Apple or the u2.com servers? Or both? High traffic?

Good point! It's a subdomain of U2.com and the two files are massive. I think the larger one was over 9 gig.

Spotty, intermittent access? If it was a refresh it would be offline totally for a short period (though timing in Dublin seems right). The patchiness of this says server load to me - consistent with a large number of users logging in and downloading a 9gb file

Love waking up to a freaked out interference. Nobody thinks we're getting anything today but everyone freaks out over u2.com not loading. :lol:
I didn't expect anything waking up. Let's wait until tonight European time when the US is awake as well, and potentially for the Apple conference.

If KROQ does play the single today, it'll likely be on Kevin & Bean's morning show. They typically get the big exclusives I think

If KROQ does play the single today, it'll likely be on Kevin & Bean's morning show. They typically get the big exclusives I think
So what time would that be?
But the KROQ rumor came from U2 place, right? They seem less trustworthy than U2 Valencia.

No announcements so far (not even the radio announcing an exclusive to be played later today) probably meaning that the new single won't be unveiled today.

Let's face it, you cant even trust Dave Fanning in these situations anymore! Remember when he played that exclusive new U2 single back in 2014 and it turned out not to be them. And then hardly a word was even said about it by Dave!?

So what time would that be?
But the KROQ rumor came from U2 place, right? They seem less trustworthy than U2 Valencia.

yep, U2Place.

as for time.. no idea.. Kevin and Bean is the morning show, and they're out of LA

No announcements so far (not even the radio announcing an exclusive to be played later today) probably meaning that the new single won't be unveiled today.

a safe bet.

Let's face it, you cant even trust Dave Fanning in these situations anymore! Remember when he played that exclusive new U2 single back in 2014 and it turned out not to be them. And then hardly a word was even said about it by Dave!?

ugh. I'd forgotten completely about that. that was fishy.

lmao I completely forgot about that. :lol: That was grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom