Songs of Experience - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
grumpy-cat-no-memes_7.jpg

They know very well that they're not a punk rock band. Bono just likes to play with that idea. As he does with a lot of other stuff. Being Bono, you know.
As for the release, I don't give a fuck how the album is released as long as it is released. And I'm pretty sure the young kids don't give a damn either. They won't listen to it either way. No release method is going to change the perception. The dislike of U2 is not grounded in their release method or even music.
Anyway, all I'm hoping for is an album this year, with good songs, and a continued tour.

Ahh the U2 are largely disliked myth.

So, do we know if they are in Dublin then? And if any of the suspected producers are there? Where's Super Yo when you need him!?

Last edited:
Last picture of him that I saw was in St Barth one or two days ago. And the day before he was in Dublin. I doubt he went to St Barth for just a day or two...

Well there hasn't been any In & Out burger posts......so he's either in a coma or working on the album

Yeah. I mean I'm not surprised to hear this at all. Basically fits the timeline the band has committed to all along since releasing SOI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom