Songs of Experience - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono's voice was rough but their Superb Owl performance had all the feels. The names of all the lives lost scrolling upwards as if ascending to the heavens.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Remember when Bono got all that grief for having the American flag inside his jacket because everyone was hypersensitive after 911?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember when Bono got all that grief for having the American flag inside his jacket because everyone was hypersensitive after 911?

Fucking flag desecrating liberal! I'm still piss off about how he help Osama.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I might need to start a thread with us either voting or discussing the most iconic moments of U2's career.

do it, man. better idea than my fake Facebook event idea about discussion comparing hotness of Chris Cornell and Kurt Cobain.

Here we go we're Mack_Again

backstreets-back1.png

Did they win?

With Bono as their QB? Come on.

The only reason they made it through the playoffs was due to the massive Ebola outbreak that took out 99% of the NFL teams.

Only U2 and the Green Bay Packers escaped. Living in a small town like Green Bay saved Aaron and the guys.

It was an easy win over the Irish lads, and I didn't mind, because I love Aaron Rodgers and I'm a Packer shareholder. Although it really hurt to see Bono crying so hard after being sacked for the 80th time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom