Songs Of Experience 9 (albums aborted and counting...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On an actual music note. Does anyone else think that the first single will actually NOT be The Best Thing? I am getting this feeling that maybe that was just a bit of distraction like The Troubles being played. That the actual single will be a fresh surprise.

On an actual music note. Does anyone else think that the first single will actually NOT be The Best Thing? I am getting this feeling that maybe that was just a bit of distraction like The Troubles being played. That the actual single will be a fresh surprise.

I don't think it will be. I think they have something else.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
It would be nice to hear an entirely new song. We've had The Best Thing around for weeks now, and we know the main hook for the most part.

But nonetheless, i think it's a great, catchy, feel good song. I'd rather get that than another 'rocker'.

Single is definitely supposed to be The Best Thing

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

I still can't believe so many of you actually thought that both parties would repeat that debacle just two years later.

I sure didn't. The only thing that had me wondering is because ChrisEdge had hinted that maybe U2 would make a wrong a right or something ala of that.

Didn't Chrisedge also say "by the 10th".... so this Saturday at the latest?

I opt for a radio first , very oldschool but I'd actually like it that way

just accidentally turned on Salome and the miracle at the same time on headphones.
Sounded amazing. I highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still can't believe so many of you actually thought that both parties would repeat that debacle just two years later.

I did just a little, a slight bit. Would have been immensely surprised and didn't even bother looking for a link. But just a tiny bit. :banghead:

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Chrisedge should delete his account if it's not out this week.

While he's at it, should he delete the dozens (if not more) of free recordings he's shared with the U2 fan community after spending his own hard earned money on tickets and equipment?

While he's at it, should he delete the dozens (if not more) of free recordings he's shared with the U2 fan community after spending his own hard earned money on tickets and equipment?
People obviously not getting my vague Hillary Clinton Twitter joke.

5ac8d228a7da90ac85fd1d81f720c609.jpg

Last KOL album was pretty bad... Fingers crossed. Wish Arcade Fire was also coming out with a new one.

Arcade Fire producer is doing this one maybe you'll like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom