Sometimes I wonder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoInAKilt said:

and that is why I love U2 fans.

all of you are amazing. :yes:

~Katelyn

:yes: I LOVE U2 fans! Not to brag or anything, but we kick ass! 99% of the people I have met here have been SO incredibly nice and cool. It's NOT that way with other boards and other fandoms.

wertsie said:

:yes: I LOVE U2 fans! Not to brag or anything, but we kick ass! 99% of the people I have met here have been SO incredibly nice and cool. It's NOT that way with other boards and other fandoms.

Yes we are great aren't we...lol...we learned from the best...U2 of course:bow: U2 fan are special!

Lori:mac:

Yeah...U2 fans are amazing. That's one of the reasons I love U2 so much: the fans.

Everyone is just so awesome. :yes:

~Katelyn

*group hug*

yup. i agree. with all of you. but i'm not going to worry about it, if at all possible.

*goes to listen to love is blindness*

Stories for Boys said:
*group hug*

yup. i agree. with all of you. but i'm not going to worry about it, if at all possible.

*goes to listen to love is blindness*

:hug:

:hmm: I'm listening to "Beat City" from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

*end randomness*

oh i missed the group hug!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hehe I love all of you!!

I've been listening to Achtung Baby for about 3 weeks straight now....probably part of the reason of my break down!

love is definitely blindness

*sigh*

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
oh i missed the group hug!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hehe I love all of you!!

I've been listening to Achtung Baby for about 3 weeks straight now....probably part of the reason of my break down!

love is definitely blindness

*sigh*

~Katelyn

Yep I've been listening to Achtung Baby also(as my alarm clock), but since I got Damon's last e-mail and finding out he got hurt(he's in the Army)....I had to change it up a bit...way too much depression...Now i've got POP in my alarm clock!

LoriHewson said:

Yep I've been listening to Achtung Baby also(as my alarm clock), but since I got Damon's last e-mail and finding out he got hurt(he's in the Army)....I had to change it up a bit...way too much depression...Now i've got POP in my alarm clock!

Ooh...U2 on your alarm clock! Sounds like fun!

:huh: My alarm clock makes weird jungle noises. :lmao: My Daddy bought it for me! :hug:

Yeah last month I listened to Pop..and now I'm into Achtung Baby, but I need to get myself out of it..cause i've been so depressed lately. oh well. one day i'll be okay.

I don't have an alarm clock! I used to, but it broke and I never bought a new one...

I want U2 on my on-existant alarm clock hehe

~Katelyn

wertsie said:

Ooh...U2 on your alarm clock! Sounds like fun!

:huh: My alarm clock makes weird jungle noises. :lmao: My Daddy bought it for me! :hug:

Oh that's cool...My mom got me an alarm clock that plays CD's a few years ago...so I can wake up to a CD, the Radio, or a couple of different alarms. :)

BonoInAKilt said:
Yeah last month I listened to Pop..and now I'm into Achtung Baby, but I need to get myself out of it..cause i've been so depressed lately. oh well. one day i'll be okay.

I don't have an alarm clock! I used to, but it broke and I never bought a new one...

~Katelyn

:hmm: Try listening to ATYCLB...Or JT...Maybe those would help. Less depressing.

BonoInAKilt said:

~Katelyn

yes it's cool waking up to U2, but sometimes I hear them and just want to saty right in bed..hehe:drool:

LoriHewson said:

yes it's cool waking up to U2, but sometimes I hear them and just want to saty right in bed..hehe:drool:

I think the coolest song to wake up to is The Three Sunrises. It's just surreal!

:hmm: But then again, Zoo Station would be good too. ANY U2 song at all would be good!

Yeah ATYCLB is next. Seeing as though my anniversaries of seeing U2 andholding Bono's hand will be coming up in May...
that album always makes me happy.

Yeah really,any U2 song would be awesome to wake up to.

Hell, I would rather wake up next to Bono :drool:

haha that only happens in my dreams...and in my fanfics!

~Katelyn

I think I would just want Bono...

or wait...Bono and Larry would be really good :drool:

hmm i lied. I would rather just have Bono...lol

~Katelyn

Last edited:
i have 2 alarm clocks. they both beep...it's annoying as hell, but it gets me out of bed (usually)...one time i woke up to the bass line of beautiful day coming from downstairs...sadly i new it just from the "dun dun dun..dun dun dun" at the beginning...i woke up to beautiful day once when we stayed at kristie's, before the first pleba convention...ahh, good times. speaking of...*cough* signature *cough*

Stories for Boys said:
i have 2 alarm clocks. they both beep...it's annoying as hell, but it gets me out of bed (usually)...one time i woke up to the bass line of beautiful day coming from downstairs...sadly i new it just from the "dun dun dun..dun dun dun" at the beginning...i woke up to beautiful day once when we stayed at kristie's, before the first pleba convention...ahh, good times. speaking of...*cough* signature *cough*

yeah I love waking up to U2...sort of sets the mood for the day ;) Well I know Katelyn and I will be at the convention...We wouldn't pass that up!!!:lol:

Stories for Boys said:

:( I would come, but I'll be out of the country!

wertsie said:

:( I would come, but I'll be out of the country!

awww...that's too bad...I was looking forward to meeting you. Are you gonna be at the Fan Celebration? oooo...out of the country...where are going?...lol. the last time I said I was going out of the country, I went to Canada...hehe:laugh:

Lori

LoriHewson said:

awww...that's too bad...I was looking forward to meeting you. Are you gonna be at the Fan Celebration? oooo...out of the country...where are going?...lol. the last time I said I was going out of the country, I went to Canada...hehe:laugh:

Lori

I'm studying in Dublin this summer.

You mean the celebration at the RARHOF? :( Don't think I can make that either!

wertsie said:

I'm studying in Dublin this summer.

You mean the celebration at the RARHOF? :( Don't think I can make that either!

Yeah the one at the Rock Hall June 14th...Wow Dublin :) Well that's cool, maybe you'll see the boys there!!! Take lots of pictures!! I was going to do the study abroad thing for the summer, but I didn't have the money to do it, plus i have to take care of my sick kitty. Next summer Katelyn and I were going to work in Ireland for the summer, but she'll be just out of High School and they won't let her do it until she gets a semester of College done :( So we are gonna do it the Summer of 2005...it will be a great college graduation present for myself...even though I should be graduating this year...but alas I took a year and a half off..lol.

LoriHewson said:

Yeah the one at the Rock Hall June 14th...Wow Dublin :) Well that's cool, maybe you'll see the boys there!!! Take lots of pictures!! I was going to do the study abroad thing for the summer, but I didn't have the money to do it, plus i have to take care of my sick kitty. Next summer Katelyn and I were going to work in Ireland for the summer, but she'll be just out of High School and they won't let her do it until she gets a semester of College done :( So we are gonna do it the Summer of 2005...it will be a great college graduation present for myself...even though I should be graduating this year...but alas I took a year and a half off..lol.

Oh, I will not LEAVE Dublin until I've met at least 1 band member, and you can be sure that I'll take lots of pics!

Back
Top Bottom