Something About Him Reminds Me of Larry...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know actually 2 people who looke like one of the band members (it's so cool)
One guy at my university looks just lik the young JT Bono.. even the hair lenghth is the same (he is not a big U2 fan though -he just lieks them- so it's pure coincidence)

and then there is a friend of mine who is also a dormmate.
seriously.. he resembles the Edge A LOT!
when I moved in and saw him for the first time, I just gasped and grinned a bit stupid... he doesn't wear hats though and still has hair left :D

I already told my friends taht we need to look out for a Larry and a Adam, to start a Mannheim U2 double band ;)

A pastor here looks like Edge.

It's so :censored: to look at a pastor's butt when he's walking by, is it? :eyebrow: And thinking about stuff which does NOT belong to mass. Entirely not! :ohmy:

i wanna just...fall out of in between!!!! *dances in chair*

hmm. actually last week when i was riding down to the beach ( :happy: ) i was looking at the various people in the cars as they went going by, and i was listening to POP and suddenly, so suddenly that i jumped half a seat in the car this guy driving by to the left looks EXACTLY like POP edge. :eek: Down to the full handlebar mustache. our edge is much more :combust: though

:hmm: i wonder if he wears white pants and cowboy hats....

isn't it starnge but also insanely cool when you get to see a U2 clone??
I always love that ^_^

FallenStar
the pastor?! o_O now THAT'S cool :clap:

Moonlit_Angel
yes it is ^_^ everytime (college) classes get too boring I'll just turn my head a bit and keep staring at him .. waaay more interesting :D
He never notices, he is always concentraed, and I there are sooo many people always (sometimes over 500) that noone notices *hehe*
His Persona is more of an :edge:/ :larry: mix though (if I now find a :adam: trait in him I have the whole band in one *bounce*)

I still hope he'll decide for the Fly look one day.. NOW that would get me freaking :drool:

a-mole said:
Moonlit_Angel
yes it is ^_^ everytime (college) classes get too boring I'll just turn my head a bit and keep staring at him .. waaay more interesting :D

I don't blame you...I'd be doing the same thing...

Originally posted by a-mole
He never notices, he is always concentraed, and I there are sooo many people always (sometimes over 500) that noone notices *hehe*

LOL.

So...does he have those nice blue eyes like Bono does, too?

Are you friends with him at all?

His Persona is more of an :edge:/ :larry: mix though (if I now find a :adam: trait in him I have the whole band in one *bounce*)

Oh, yeah?

Well, Edge and Larry's personalities are great, so...I'm trying to picture their personalities combined...aww, yeah, that'd make for a cool guy...kinda tough, but yet also really sweet.

Nice.

I still hope he'll decide for the Fly look one day.. NOW that would get me freaking :drool:

Haha, that'd be awesome.

Angela

well I am not friends.. but we talk every now and then (about lord of the Rings.. yeah he is a fan... 100 points for him!)

and yeah.. certainly DOES have those blue eyes (so striking: dark hair, blue eyes) ^_^

well the combined personality is
"Bullshit hating", a bit stern -not smiling a lot-, low key (quiet/ reserved around people he does not really know that good) but gentle, intelligent, fun (with people he knows), music loving and concentrated

I still have to figure out how to trick my way a bit closer to him, without being annoying. Not because he loks like Bono, but because he seems very nice and we have a lot in comon (as far as I can tell)

downside:
he always bited his fingers(nails) when he is concentrating... *euh*

a-mole said:
well I am not friends.. but we talk every now and then (about lord of the Rings.. yeah he is a fan... 100 points for him!)

and yeah.. certainly DOES have those blue eyes (so striking: dark hair, blue eyes) ^_^

Cool! :up:

well the combined personality is
"Bullshit hating", a bit stern -not smiling a lot-, low key (quiet/ reserved around people he does not really know that good) but gentle, intelligent, fun (with people he knows), music loving and concentrated

Neat.

As for not smiling often...eh, that could change over time. :).

I still have to figure out how to trick my way a bit closer to him, without being annoying. Not because he loks like Bono, but because he seems very nice and we have a lot in comon (as far as I can tell)

I'm sure you'll figure it out.

He seems like a cool guy...definitely worth starting a friendship with, from what you've told me.

downside:
he always bited his fingers(nails) when he is concentrating... *euh*

Oh, really? LOL...eh, one little flaw...

Angela

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom