Some new pics of Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Note: Bono's hair is light brown, yep, says so page 521 of the Flanagan bible:

"Bono's hair has grown out in its natural light brown after two years of being dyed black..."

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Note: Bono's hair is light brown, yep, says so page 521 of the Flanagan bible:

"Bono's hair has grown out in its natural light brown after two years of being dyed black..."

Light brown...red...it's all the same thing ;) Thanks for clearing that up!

The Bonomobile said:
Thanks for clearing that up!

hey, no prob!

I see you are new here, nice to meet you :up:

I like your avatar, I set it as my AIM buddy icon cus its the perfect size.

Tabby said:
These are new on youtwo.net! :drool: :happy:

bono_dublin02_3.jpg

bono_dublin02_4.jpg

I hate to bring up an old topic (well, not really - I mean, if I really hated it, I wouldn't do this, right? :sexywink:), but I think these two pics CLEARLY show that Bono has not had hair transplants or a toupee or a weave or anything else. Now, his hair may still be dyed, but I think this is about as close to his real hair color as we are going to get. ;) Hopefully these pics end that "Bono's bald" discussion once and for all. LOL!

Look everybody, I found some more new ones on an Italian website! I've never seen any of these have you?

Bono-08-m.jpg

Bono-06-m.jpg

Bono-04-m.jpg

edit- blarg, they won't post!! :scream: I got rid of the ones that won't show up, the rest should work when you click on a link. :shrug:

*throws Bono a bottle of new black hair dye* :yes: :sexywink:

Last edited:
SamanthaPuff said:
Look everybody, I found some more new ones on an Italian website! I've never seen any of these have you?

Bono-08-m.jpg

Bono-06-m.jpg

Bono-04-m.jpg

edit- blarg, they won't post!! :scream: I got rid of the ones that won't show up, the rest should work when you click on a link. :shrug:

*throws Bono a bottle of new black hair dye* :yes: :sexywink:

I can't open that link! :scream: Somebody help! :scream:

Note: These pics have been 'doctored' from the originals, which included large amounts of background scenes and Italian fans who are not Interference members and I felt funny about posting their faces on such a high traffic forum, besides that they are all bitmaps which will not upload to snapfish. I have edited them for maximum Bono viewage!

Starting with this, looks like Bono now has 2 earrings, one hoop and one stud of some type?

334%3B%3B%3C%3A%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D656%3D973%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C8%3B947%3A3ot1lsi

and isn't that the tastiest damn neck you've ever seen? :drool:

Larger version:

334%3B%3B%3C%3A%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D656%3D973%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C8%3B947%3A2ot1lsi

more in a minute....

Jam Jar said:
uhm..looky what I found..not sure if lots of you have seen this!
334%3C245523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C8%3C382%3A6ot1lsi

Ooh, it's Tony from that New York U2 tribute band! I swear, if I were walking past him really quickly, and saw him out the corner of my eye, I'd swear he were Bono.

The Bonomobile said:

Ooh, it's Tony from that New York U2 tribute band! I swear, if I were walking past him really quickly, and saw him out the corner of my eye, I'd swear he were Bono.

I have met him twice, and he is cool! It's not just the looks, it's the way he moves and the faces he makes! Sometimes when he makes a certain face and stares right at you it's liike looking at Bono, it's weird! He really has Bono down in every way. Tony is awesome!

GypsyHeartgirl said:

I have met him twice, and he is cool! It's not just the looks, it's the way he moves and the faces he makes! Sometimes when he makes a certain face and stares right at you it's liike looking at Bono, it's weird! He really has Bono down in every way. Tony is awesome!

Does he even try to mimic Bono? Does he dress and style his hair that way on purpose? Was he that impostor guy from a few years back? Can he fake Bono's accent? Huh? Huh? :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom