Some new pics of Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabby

Refugee
These are new on youtwo.net! :drool: :happy:

bono_dublin02_3.jpg

bono_dublin02_4.jpg

ZOO TV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's twice HOT DAMN !!!!!! looks like a ZOOROPA JACKET TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:macdevil: :macdevil: :mac: :up:

BOOM CHA!

Wow, those are great pictures! Very drool-worthy. I just love the close up one of him...Is it just me, or does it look like his natural red hair colour is coming in?

Re: BOOM CHA!

The Bonomobile said:
Wow, those are great pictures! Very drool-worthy. I just love the close up one of him...Is it just me, or does it look like his natural red hair colour is coming in?

Hi Bonomobile!
Welcome to Interference! :happy:

His red hair colour? He never had really red hair, did he..... :scratch:

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I do believe that Bono did have red hair. I heard somewhere that he dyed it black when he was young, in his teens. Also, I heard that during Popmart he let it go back to his natural colour, and that's why on some photos you can see that he has a reddish tint. Now, I dunno if this is accurate info, but his hair definately does look a bit red in these pictures here :)

All the pics of him young it looked brown to me. Maybe it has red highlights in the sun. I am a fan of the jet black hair, and I think black hair is part of his image, maybe he's just giving it a rest before he dyes it again. Maybe he will tour next time with this reddish hair. Whatever he's looking FINE! :love:

The Bonomobile said:
Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I do believe that Bono did have red hair. I heard somewhere that he dyed it black when he was young, in his teens. Also, I heard that during Popmart he let it go back to his natural colour, and that's why on some photos you can see that he has a reddish tint. Now, I dunno if this is accurate info, but his hair definately does look a bit red in these pictures here :)
It does look reddish on these pics - no contest. :)

But about the hair history of Bono....as far as I know he didn't dye his hair black in his teens, but a bit blonde (at the top of his mullet :love: for example). At PoPmart he had brown hair. Actually his real hair colour's brown, not red. But okay maybe I lived with the biggest mis-information for so long now. :D

I love that cobalt blue jacket with the yellow trim that Bono's wearing in these pictures. The color is so strong and eye-catching.

Of course the man wearing the jacket ain't bad either!!!!!

Bono has the most beautiful profile I've ever seen...*sigh*...such a beautiful man...:love: :bono:

Tabby said:
His hair looked reddish in the STREETS video, up there on the roof in the sun, 'blooooowwwn by the wiiiind~;)
:eyebrow: Can't quite agree with this.......to me it looks rather brown, maybe even a bit black.

FallingStar said:
:lol: Tabby, cool avatar!

Wonderful like my new one. :love:

Thanks, I just made it! He looks so hot! I love yours too! I think his hair does look kind of red toned in some parts of Streets, when the light hits it right, esp. the part where he's bending down singing that 'blown' part. Anybody got stills?

Tabby said:

Thanks, I just made it! He looks so hot! I love yours too! I think his hair does look kind of red toned in some parts of Streets, when the light hits it right, esp. the part where he's bending down singing that 'blown' part. Anybody got stills?
I'll look it up later - maybe you're right, but to me it looked black-brown. :scratch: :laugh:

Isin't that SadEyedLady??????

aka Ruth from New York City. I was at that show when she got up on stage.

Aaah memories.:sad:

It looks like adam has no hair at first glance in that pic, i got a fright and shouted 'WHERE THE BLOODY HELL HAS ADAM'S HAIR GONE???'

Thanky for the piccies, they're lovely:up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom