SOI physical release + tour info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's my new itunes SOI playlist

Miracle
Invisible (album version
EBW
California
Song For Someone
Iris
Lucifer's Hands
Volcano
Raised By Wolves
Cedarwood Road
Sleep Like A Baby
The Crystal Ballroom
This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now
The Troubles

The only 'skip' for me is SFS, taking an already pedestrian song and making it more so.

Overall, everything else is pretty much the best bonus stuff they've put out in ages.

Best album since Pop, possibly best bonus stuff too.

I've held out for about 30 minutes since seeing this thread but can't take it anymore reading these great posts. Please help... dtm333@gmail.com

(I will buy a copy of each version of the album Tuesday of course)

Crystal Ballroom should have followed Sleep Like A Baby with This Is Where.. and Troubles finishing the album.

I love the way that the alternative version of SLABT starts off. Slightly different than the album version.

Trying to decide whether or not to ask for the leak or wait until my CD gets here next week... ARGH!

Trying to decide whether or not to ask for the leak or wait until my CD gets here next week... ARGH!
I'll get mine this Friday (deluxe version), but I alreay heard the album many many times and love it. I'm very curious to hear the bonus tracks and acoustic versions, so I did ask for a link :D

Who produced LH and CB? Crystal Ballroom needs to be a single. Like. Now.

I'll get mine this Friday (deluxe version), but I alreay heard the album many many times and love it. I'm very curious to hear the bonus tracks and acoustic versions, so I did ask for a link :D

Wait wait wait. If everyone gives in im going to ?
I'm gonna try and hold out but damn, people saying Stingray is in Lucifer's Hands is very exciting.

the acoustic versions breathe new life into the songs. Bono's voice is amazing, it's like having them put on a small concert in my living room. While I love Cali, the intro chant had to grow on me, actually glad it's not in the acoustic version. EBW is killer acoustic.:applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom