SOE Lucky 13: Dallas Lies in Vegas ...TONIGHT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Adam is just wandering up and down the strip. Looking for Larry, probably.

He just located Larry

plastic-surgery-clinic-las-vegas.JPG

I'm waiting for someone to go ape shit over the 'with rumours of a new album and tour next year' part.

Does that mean the album is next year!!!!????:banghead::banghead::banghead::mad::mad:

But thanks, was a good read.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

"Rumoured"

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Just been watching few things from last year, I am just glad we get to see them live (well not live for me) again

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Nice time-lapse video of the stage set up:

[TWEET]779296875392274433[/TWEET]

Can see "U2" on the screen at around the 1-minute mark.

Someone needs to slow this bad boy down and see if the visuals from Kygo's TBT performance are there.

I must say, if Bullet and Desire are played, we are looking at 10 songs minimum. Vertigo, beautiful day, a couple from the Joshua Tree, One, are absolute locks. The. You have MW, EBTTRT, IWF, EBW, SFS are very strong possibilities. Pride, NYD, COBL and Magnificent, Ordinary Love (I hope not) and AIWIY??? are also contenders.

Thoughts?

I must say, if Bullet and Desire are played, we are looking at 10 songs minimum. Vertigo, beautiful day, a couple from the Joshua Tree, One, are absolute locks. The. You have MW, EBTTRT, IWF, EBW, SFS are very strong possibilities. Pride, NYD, COBL and Magnificent, Ordinary Love (I hope not) and AIWIY??? are also contenders.

Thoughts?

Magnificent?

Nah, gig will be 45-50 minutes. Zero reason to lie about this ;)
By the way, what if... all rumours, statements from band and crew were in fact not misdirection but true? Feels like we all look so hard for a sign or reason they're lying that we maybe dismiss the possibility that it's true too easily. And that includes me. I don't know, every single statement goes "album not finished". Sure, what else would they say. But what would he say if it truly wasn't finished? ...

Looking at the list of all others that could be included, having Desire there, which I don't think would be much of a crowd pleaser, takes time away from the chance of their being a new song. Makes me worry it will just be old stuff.

Looking at the list of all others that could be included, having Desire there, which I don't think would be much of a crowd pleaser, takes time away from the chance of their being a new song. Makes me worry it will just be old stuff.
???

Desire is one of their most commonly played songs. It's been played at, like, every sporting event for the past 25 years, and fits Vegas thematically to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom