SOE 32: let there be no leak puns..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But I see track one is being described as a beauty which is the one I am most excited about hearing based on the short cat video clip. It was very short but had the makings of a very atmospheric song. And it's also been described as passenger-esque! Sign me up!

Despite the bad taste in my mouth from these presale shenanigans, I am still very excited for the album.

But I see track one is being described as a beauty which is the one I am most excited about hearing based on the short cat video clip. It was very short but had the makings of a very atmospheric song. And it's also been described as passenger-esque! Sign me up!

Yeah, but with a running time of 02:41 minutes it is quite short. But maybe it works as an atmospheric starting track to set the mood

Would they not be obliged to sign some sort of papers not to talk about it though ?

Hey guys @diannedelahunty here.
So no, we weren’t asked to sign anything. Had phones etc confiscated so no cheeky recordings, but beyond that no one said or had us sign anything to the effect of “you’re not allowed to talk about it” so I’ve just presumed I can!

Jesus, it has been years since I posted on here about anything except tickets! Feels strange to be back!

So no, we weren’t asked to sign anything. Had phones etc confiscated so no cheeky recordings, but beyond that no one said or had us sign anything to the effect of “you’re not allowed to talk about it” so I’ve just presumed I can!

Hi!!! Wow. Are we able to ask you questions? Don’t want to be a huge pain. Lol

Glad you got the eXPERIENCE hope you stick around :D

Thanks for visiting us digsy!! Can you take us through the night start to finish? Were the band in attendance for the whole listening? Did they talk to you all or share any interesting insights?

Ok, I’ll be a little bit of a pain.

Does Landlady suck, or does it “ooze loveliness”?

Your thoughts on the closing track 13...

Other overall impressions. Weakest song...
I think you said you like Love is all we Have Left and Red Flag Day the best??

Thanks for questions guys - will ty get through them in order!

Hi and thanks for stopping bye. Hopefully you don’t get overwhelmed with what will be dozens of questions but we are all(most of us) getting really excited.

Very curious to hear your thoughts on the experience as a whole and then some of the tracks.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom