Soe 26 - ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this was posted but this is another small clip of the rehearsal with just edge. Looks like there may be a heavy delay guitar sound in there at some point as well.

Sorry if this was posted but this is another small clip of the rehearsal with just edge. Looks like there may be a heavy delay guitar sound in there at some point as well.

maybe someone with more of a musicians ear can confirm here... But does that sound like TBT? Seems like a different key than the prior clip with the singing...

Just saw that all tickets, all sections are now 35-70 bucks at the show tonight. 70 for lower level that were 260. sigh. This US third leg was such a bad idea.

This is standard in the concert industry. Charge high, sell what you can, then drop the price a week before to sell the rest. I had always intended to buy tickets to the Indy show, but I didn't do so until 2 days ago. I knew there'd be a price drop, so I was able to score some decent seats in the $70 range.

U2 aren't the only band that does this. Fact is, Detroit was a full house. Minneapolis, Indianapolis and San Diego will be pretty much full. Buffalo, KC, NO and Phoenix are gonna be similar to what we saw in Pittsburgh. Sections tarped off but still above 40K. St. Louis... eeehhh

Last edited:
They should release Blackout to rock stations at the same time seeing as Best Thing is poppy

The verse melody is very familiar. Can't quite place it yet. An old song.

The whole song reminds me of Stuck in a Moment a bit. Not a bad thing. I like the guitar work in TBT more from what I can make out.

I'll be at the dentist 7:45 am EST, so there will be a nice treat waiting for me on the otherside.

surprised its so quiet on Twitter... i would have thought we would hear some info about other stations debuting the song or if iTunes will have it right away, accompanying video?, etc...

surprised its so quiet on Twitter... i would have thought we would hear some info about other stations debuting the song or if iTunes will have it right away, accompanying video?, etc...

I'm not surprised. the U2 team has done an awfully good job at keeping thing under wraps and on their terms/timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom