Soe 26 - ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time Interference turns shithouse... Milhouse.

ouch, that was horrible. But i actually laughed out loud. Thank you :D

Surprised we haven't gotten Fallon confirmation yet.
Although every night has 3 guests listed except Thursday that has 1, so it's looking good.

remember - if all goes to shit and we descend into mayhem

it's in the darkness where we learn to see :wink:

Last edited:
So when I wake up in the morning I'll be able to download best thing off iTunes?

When do songs normally become available for download?

remember - if all goes to shit and we descend into mayhem

it's in the darkness where we learn to see :wink:
zomg first they rip off Frozen, then they rip off The Dark Knight Rises

the_dark_knight_rises_bane_5_by_messenjahmatt.jpg

What does it meeeeeean?

Whoever said they would get "roped in" to Carpool Karaoke...with the trajectory they're on and the need for relevance....it's probably a good idea atm to win them some more public favor.

If they want mainstream then that would only help. Remember the Letterman Top 10 List? That probably helped their image more than any other appearance over the last twenty years.

I would be surprised if they don't do it and think it would help them meet their goals at this point.

A small percentage of millennials thinking "maybe they're not that bad" as opposed to "Bono that whinge-bag tax dodger phone infiltrator" might help turn the tide.

Last edited:
Just to make this place more interesting and typical interference....

What are the odds U2 get scared and doesn't release the song tomorrow?????

So place your bets on them playing or not playing TBT tonight in NY.
I think that there's a decent chance. A good opportunity to say, our new song is coming out tomorrow... But they may want it to hit radio/itunes/streaming first... not sure.

Just saw that all tickets, all sections are now 35-70 bucks at the show tonight. 70 for lower level that were 260. sigh. This US third leg was such a bad idea.

Just saw that all tickets, all sections are now 35-70 bucks at the show tonight. 70 for lower level that were 260. sigh. This US third leg was such a bad idea.

a slight blow to the ego, but useful as a reality check..

If they would have played the 3rd leg cities on the next tour, and in arenas, I don't think they would have sold as many tickets as they are now. It benefits them because they can stick to an i+e type of schedule next year.

Jake Berry confirmed this 2nd North American leg was originally unplanned, and was shoehorned into what was a planned 2-month break before South America after the success of the 1st North American leg.

I hope they set their expectations accordingly.

They should vary the set a hell of a lot more! That is the best way to keep the fans guessing and to build excitement! Look at the sets Midnight Oil are playing on their world tour, incredibly varied [emoji6]

Let's be honest though, all these third leg shows will have 40,000+ there. Which isn't that bad compared to, say, Popmart's third leg.

Wouldn't be so sure on Arrowhead, St. Louis, and New Orleans... They may hit 40, but it will be a struggle.

Buffalo is looking decent, MN, and San Diego are full. But they haven't even really discounted the tickets on the others which i think is crazy.

Either way, the shows will not be embarrassing level, but it did seem so tacked on, and now it seems strange with new music coming out and everything.

I'm just sitting here hoping for a TBT leak Zeke. sorry :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom