SOE 16: Protect This House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think it's ridiculous that U2 seems to have become an undercover and covert operation. Talk about treating your fans like crap. The past year has been a joke.

Become?! Where have you been Andrew? When has U2 ever been open and told us about every step they take?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm just a negative Nancy today and won't get excited until something OFFICIAL is said.

So, by OFFICIAL, would you mean posted on u2.com....... the home of what appears to be 4 postings since October 20th, two of them on the same day?

You'd think there would be a way to be at least a little more transparent about albums and tours n such for your fan base without over promising too much.

Or another Bono Bambi video would be good?

Sent from my SM-N910G using U2 Interference mobile app

So, by OFFICIAL, would you mean posted on u2.com....... the home of what appears to be 4 postings since October 20th, two of them on the same day?

You'd think there would be a way to be at least a little more transparent about albums and tours n such for your fan base without over promising too much.

We all know how useless u2.com is.

Until i hear something concrete from band and/or management, i will remain skeptical of any rumors.

Okay, There we go??? U2.com is announcing 2017 as a busy year for u2 .... 'stay tuned for the next few weeks' ? Well at least a Sign..

Sent from my SM-G930F using U2 Interference mobile app

View in browser

U2

2017 Subscription Offer.

NEWS TOUR MUSIC SHOP

Dear JIM ,

Looks like 2017 will be a busy one for the band - make sure you stay tuned over the next few weeks.

For now we wanted to let you know that in the early part of the New Year, in line with the start of the subscription renewal cycle, we’ll be revealing the special gift that comes with our 2017 subscription package.

As always a subscription will offer you exclusive online content and, if the band announce a tour, you gain access to ticket presales.

We’ll email you when the new gift is announced and send you reminder emails in the final days of your subscription term.

But if you’d like to resubscribe now, 2017 Subscriptions and Renewals are open.

View in browser

U2

2017 Subscription Offer.

NEWS TOUR MUSIC SHOP

Dear JIM ,

Looks like 2017 will be a busy one for the band - make sure you stay tuned over the next few weeks.

For now we wanted to let you know that in the early part of the New Year, in line with the start of the subscription renewal cycle, we’ll be revealing the special gift that comes with our 2017 subscription package.

As always a subscription will offer you exclusive online content and, if the band announce a tour, you gain access to ticket presales.

We’ll email you when the new gift is announced and send you reminder emails in the final days of your subscription term.

But if you’d like to resubscribe now, 2017 Subscriptions and Renewals are open.

But Larry said they are tired? How can they be busy?

More vacation pics in the next couple weeks! Yay!

Sent from my Pixel XL using U2 Interference mobile app

Last edited:
"If the band announce a tour"...

Either this is approved wording pending an announcement, or it is very concerning

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Nice...

^^^^^ I'm pretty sure that's the wording they use every year. (?) Because it's always one of the perks so they have to market it.

Busy hosing down the edge because he will be on fire

Sent from my SM-N910G using U2 Interference mobile app

"if the band announce a tour" :lol:

It is really getting better and better....

If U2 still exists in 2017.... the band WILL announce a tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom