SOE 15: Crickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guitar pics, and an amp

So it's implied that he's at least playing his bass guitar. Only four pics, two turned over with U2 label showing.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!!!!!!! FOUR SONGS LEFT??????

nah

Really doubt it. He's gone from 12 pics, to 7, to 8, to 4

just think he likes making designs

Yeah, my bad I went through on FB and it seems they were out of order....at least on my phone.

THE ALBUM IS COMING OUT TOMORROW!!!

Yeah, my bad I went through on FB and it seems they were out of order....at least on my phone.

THE ALBUM IS COMING OUT TOMORROW!!!

That lines up with what some random guy who doesn't know anything said last week! Going to go get in line at the record store now!

(Searches for hours, finds no record store)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

it would be really cool if these "pic" pics were actually hints.

But, alas, it's U2.

Guy Oseary: "Hey Adam, while the album stalls for months and months, do us a favor and keep the fans engaged."

Adam: "Sure, i know what the fans want. Watch this !"

(insert months of jogging pics, pic pics, and weird art photos):doh:

So, what was the saying about U2 albums and republican wins?

Personally can do without an album if that's the cost

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

With trump winning how will this effect u2 in the states?

Theve just done two concerts were the vocal point was a trump bashing,now a large majority has voted for him so theres alot of peope with him. Will this effect u2?did they not realise alot of the country was behind him?

Also what of Bono and his work for africa,concerning aid being sent there?he is gonna have to eat some huge humble pie

With trump winning how will this effect u2 in the states?

Theve just done two concerts were the vocal point was a trump bashing,now a large majority has voted for him so theres alot of peope with him. Will this effect u2?did they not realise alot of the country was behind him?

Also what of Bono and his work for africa,concerning aid being sent there?he is gonna have to eat some huge humble pie

We're collectively fucked and you ask about U2's popularity in the US? :doh:

Bono isn't gonna see the White House from the inside for a while. Apart from that? Fewer non US fans coming to US shows means a few more tickets for US fans. That's about it. But apart from that, I just wanna cry.

But hang on, isn't that the whole point of rock and roll? To stick it to the man? It is, jack black said so.
Bono called out a twat for being a twat and pleaded with people not to be swayed by fear mongering. I respect that.
As for aid to Africa... if Trump is so childish, petty and pathetic that he'd withhold aid over what was said at a rock concert, then that says everything about him.
And if his voters believe such a reaction is reasonable, that says everything about them.

Sent from my SM-G920I using U2 Interference mobile app

We're collectively fucked and you ask about U2's popularity in the US? :doh:

Bono isn't gonna see the White House from the inside for a while. Apart from that? Fewer non US fans coming to US shows means a few more tickets for US fans. That's about it. But apart from that, I just wanna cry.

Obviously i know the implications of that fool getting in, seeing as its a u2 forum i thought id keep the topic to u2.

The whole world knows the implications apart from you Americans really, remember he has won the voting so you lot have voted him in. Thanks!

Ok the album is going to delayed another year to write some anti trump songs?

Sent from my SM-N910G using U2 Interference mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom