SoCal - Aug. 28/29 - FIDM/Grammy Museum & Potluck at a park or beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
e_o, I cannot afford a whole army of robot lawyers. How about I just pay you 20 percent of my future earnings to be on my side and team up against Maddy's fraudulent claims!

e_o, I cannot afford a whole army of robot lawyers. How about I just pay you 20 percent of my future earnings to be on my side and team up against Maddy's fraudulent claims!

You have apparently under-estimated the bond between me and my faux step-daughter.

Sorry Romi. Love you like a kid loves candy. But Maddy is the best daughter I never had.

All hail Team Fluffy. (Hail!)

You have apparently under-estimated the bond between me and my faux step-daughter.

Sorry Romi. Love you like a kid loves candy. But Maddy is the best daughter I never had.

This has "My Two (or three ;) ) Dads" written all over it.

I'm her uncle, by the way. Which makes you my brother and this a family squabble.:wink:

so wait a second, you are my fake step brother in law?

what are we talking about here, I'm lost?

so wait a second, you are my fake step brother in law?

what are we talking about here, I'm lost?

Yep. Faux Step-Brother-In-Law...

For those that are completely confused, if you listen closely, you can ALMOST hear the banjo's.

But at least you are the Faux Step-Brother-In-Law that I still let in the house. Just be nice to Fluffy.

It sure is! And don't forget about the beach on the next day, Sunday!!!

For lunch suggestions ESPN zone and the Yardhouse are cool. However The Pantry is a classic :)

I :heart: the pantry! They have a giant corner table, that may not be that long of a wait at the time we are going......the yardhouse sounds great too.

The LA Times had a special section on shopping in Downtown LA that I will bring with me if anyone's interested in scoring some great bargains or something totally unique.

Interested. :love:

The FIDM gallery is open from 10-4 and the Grammy Museum is open from 10-7:30. For those who want to go to FIDM, maybe we could meet there around 10:30 (admission and parking are free) and then head over to LA Live for lunch and then to check out the Grammy Museum.

So is this the meeting time?? 10:30am at FIDM?

That's the location. I've gone on the weekends and not been charged for parking. There are also lots in between FIDM and LA Live for varying rates that you could also park in for the day.

Does meeting at 10:30 work for those who would like to go to FIDM? It should take 90 minutes tops to go through the gallery so we could plan on meeting for lunch at LA Live around 12. I can send out inquiries about reservations if you would like, let's just start a list of who is planning to do what on Saturday (FIDM, lunch, Grammy Museum, etc.) and also let what restaurants you're interested in (ESPN Zone, Yard House, Trader Vic's, The Farm of Beverly Hills, Wolfgang Puck's). Or if everyone wants to do The Pantry, maybe someone who isn't going to FIDM would be kind enough to wait in line for everyone.

Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom