So You Think You Can Dance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ashley's solo was very weak, which is why I think she was sent home. I liked all 3 girls, didn't want to see them leave. I felt bad for Max.

C'est la vie...

Yeah, I really liked theirs. I also liked Kupono & Kayla and Philip & Jeanine. I was SO distracted by Caitlin's outfit so I couldn't pay attention to their routine. W.T.F. :lol: She looked like a genie or something.

yeah that outfit was odd....I agree it distracted from her dancing.....I thought Kupono and Kayla did great for their 1st dance as partners

Randi and Evan - :heart: :heart: :heart: I thought that was the best of the night.

Most of the other dancers were pretty underwhelming to me. I think it should be Asuka and Vitolio's time to go. That felt so half-assed, watching it.

Did you like Melissa's outfit? (Melissa is with Ade).

I liked Randi & Evan, Melissa & Ade, Brandon & ??? brain fart and the phone is ringing

EDIT: Jeanine

And someone mentioned Caitlin's costume as distracting, so I brought up Melissa's :shrug:

my first thought on Caitlin's costume was.... princess leah? melissa's costume was barely there and i thought that that really left nothing to anyone's imagination. she has a killer shape and her costume let everyone see her body in motion as she danced.

i agree with Lila, Randi & Evan, Melissa & Ade, Brandon & Janette were stand outs.

Asuka was definitely the weakest of the 3 tonight. I didn't like her, anyways. Same with Jonathan. I dunno....he bugged me :huh: I'm glad that Nigel talked about "the 3" at the beginning of the show :heart:

I lose interest int this once they choose the finalist

it just seems to me that it is random

if a couple get a crappy choreographer, costumes and music

they get screwed

has any mia michaels couple even not gotten through
based on her routine?

Janette & Brandon did a pretty sweet cha cha :up:
Kayla & Kupono did a wicked cool vampire-ish number by Sonya :up: :up:
Randi & Evan did broadway; thought Evan did well, but Randi was meh
Caitlin & Jason were weeeiiiiiiiird and did an alien number. Nygel said the word "condom" so.. um..
Jeanine & Philip did a decent hip hop routine chained together at the ankles
Melissa & Ade did classical ballet ~ a first for the show :up:
Karla & Vitolio did an ok quick step

Kayla & Kupono my favs for the night! :D

Wait, was there an actual ballet number tonight? I missed everybody but the last two couples.

ETA: How convenient that the ballerina gets the first ballet number ever on the show. lol

I like Melissa and Ade. :up:

Melissa and Ade! swoon.

My other favorite couple is Randi and Evan, although you'd think with Evan getting Broadway it would have been a similar swoony result as Melissa getting ballet, but it was just okay. I don't think he's going anywhere, though.

I really liked the crazy alien number - I thought that was pretty awesome.

I don't know why but I find this season very meh! :|

Me too .. I barely pay attention when its on :reject:

But, the part where chicks dress changed into a completely different dress was :ohmy: I want to see that in slow motion :lol:

Okay, tonight was awesome! There were some really fantastic routines.

Loved Kayla & Kupono. Caitlin & Jason's routine was sooo funky, weird and hilarious. Also loved Philip & Jeanine. WHA - I agree, very convenient for Melissa to get the ballet routine, but I thought theirs was the best routine of the night. I love ballet so much - it's so beautiful, and they did a phenomenal job.

Everyone else was a whole lotta meh. :lol:

I agree. If it was based on solos, Kupono should have been gone. :mad: Poor Kayla. When will they start mixing up the dance partners? At Top 10?

I really love Kupono. :reject: They definitely made the right decision in getting rid of Karla and Vitolio. Both have been boring for ages.

Lila - yeah, they usually start mixing things up at the top 10. Should be interesting to see who is obviously better or worse than we think they are. :)

loved kayla & kupono's first mia michaels routine :up: and loooooved Brandon & Jeanette's Wade Robson performance! rest of show was just ok

pasha....:heart: :heart:

and final thought about tonight..... shut up mary!!!! the high pitch voice has for the first time really annoyed me.

Yes - Kayla & Kupono's addiction routine was incredible. :heart: I cried. :lol: Stupid show, making me cry! I also really liked Philip & Jeanine's jive. I'm liking Jeanine more and more each week - she's awesome! Jeanette has always really really grated on me for some reason, but she didn't annoy me as much tonight.

and final thought about tonight..... shut up mary!!!! the high pitch voice has for the first time really annoyed me.

God invented the mute button for a reason. :D Her name is Mary Murphy. :crack: I rarely ever listen to her, because she screams way too much. HATE.

Oh yeah - I saw the U2 Blackberry ad during one of the first commercial breaks! I didn't know that there was a commercial, so it surprised me when I recognized the first few notes of Crazy Tonight. :)

Some very good dancing last night. I really liked Brandon & Jeanette's tango & Wade Robeson dances :up: Kayla & Kupono's addiction routine was very good as well. And Phillip & Jeanine's jive :up:

Oh yeah... Pasha was there :)

Well? Did you guys watch? What do you think?
I thought it was probably Caitlin's turn to go, and I was surprised by Phillip at first, but looking back it did make sense. Glad they were able to accomodate them for the tour.

I was definitely glad they booted Caitlin. High time. Her solo looked like she had given up, and knew she was gonna get the axe. Philip was one of my favourites, and I'm definitely sad to see him leave, but I thought for sure that Jason was a goner. Oh well, like you said, at least he'll be on the tour. Not that I was thinking of going to see it or anything. :shifty:

Yeah, Caitlin's solo was a yawnfest. She didn't even do anything! And the other two were much better all along anyways. They don't base their final decision on the 'dance for your life' dance anyway. Phillip was always fun to watch. Jason's solo was very strong as was Ade's, and their dancing all along has been much better technically I would say, though Phillip was one of my faves too. I liked what Phillip said at the end. I might have teared up :shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom