Smiley-like pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VicksSs said:
^ it is!! :combust: Where's that from?? :eyebrow:
Even better than the real thing video... the normal version, non remix.. and YES it is hot... :drool: Bono, you should jump on Edge more often when there are camera's aroudn... me likes it... and I'm sure I'm not the only one!!! :drool:

:angel:

50c5ef82.jpg

:dancing:

twist.gif

:cool:

harley.jpg

Galeongirl said:

Even better than the real thing video... the normal version, non remix.. and YES it is hot... :drool: Bono, you should jump on Edge more often when there are camera's aroudn... me likes it... and I'm sure I'm not the only one!!! :drool:

:ohmy: Well I guess I'll have to watch more attentively... Bad girl, bad girl!! :madwife: :wink: And yeah, I agree with you... he should jump on Edge more often :drool: :drool:

VicksSs said:

Ditto :( I wish I could get a Premium Account, but my parents have the same views over hte Internet and stuff... AND they go like "hey, Bono is not Jesus Christ, you know" well.. that is because they haven't seen this pic :wink:

:angel:

1a629040.jpg

It must be true! :angel:

BonoBookOfKells.jpg

oooh dancing Bono, I forgot... ghehehehehehh shake that ass baby! :drool:
I love it when he acts like a dork... so cute :drool:
:dancing:
bonodancingwithafricankids8dt.gif

*dies laughing again*

thankyou said:

ok, can anyone see a reason why THAT photo was used for the cover of their magazine. :tsk: Me thinks that somebody at "Domingo" magazine had it in for Bono.......that shot is just plain ridiculous, not to mention .... :lmao:

( let's just pretend here , you are in a band, you finally make it on a cover of a magazine. you go and tell your buds about it and they go and get the magazine, and then they see you in that shot, and they say................... "hey, really cool shot man ? " :huh: )

Domingo (which means Sunday) magazine has an interview with one of the first people who photographed U2 (his name is David Corio) 26 years ago (1979) in Dublin. All the pictures they printed in the magazine are quite funny and the one on the cover is probably the funniest.

The title printed in yellow says “in the beginning it was like this…”
:wink:

^ Thanks, hehe :dancing:

:bono: :) :edge: :D (lol, a better one could be done, I guess...)

beaward2.gif

LOL... anyone has this interview?? :eyebrow: Where's it from? :hmm:

Edgy Thing said:

The "Pride" video dance is just :cute: xD
is it from Pride???
I read elsewhere that it was from a different beautiful day version from Eze.. or so.. on the second disc of the Best Off dvd... but I have never seen it, so I'm not sure... but I love Bono doing the dorkydance :drool:

bono_212 said:

way for bono to be possesive ;)

where do you guys get all these moving images from? I'm so much more computer illiterate than I thought I was
most are made by Queen Bee here.. or DreamoutLoud13.. I found the Bono dorkydance in an old GIF thread here, same with the EBTTRT one :) now mentioning that.. he IS dancing there right? can I post it :evil:
heh and I saw the dorkydance thing today :D soooo cute !
and Matt... Bono doesn't look pissed off.. he looks like he had a drink too much! :D heh and he's just giving the 'heh she's mine' look...

^ Oh!! Moving images!! i thought you said the regular pics lol. The moving images are easy to do, they are GIFs. If you download Easy GIF Animator you can make them, I've made a couple of those with that. It's easy and fun!! :up:

VicksSs said:
^ Oh!! Moving images!! i thought you said the regular pics lol. The moving images are easy to do, they are GIFs. If you download Easy GIF Animator you can make them, I've made a couple of those with that. It's easy and fun!! :up:

oh where can I find that program?? I've got a file of screenies I want to make a GIF of :drool: Edge rubbing a sad Bono's back...

Galeongirl said:

oh where can I find that program?? I've got a file of screenies I want to make a GIF of :drool: Edge rubbing a sad Bono's back...

And hey, it is mandatory to post after you've done that :drool: :drool: :wink:

VicksSs said:

And hey, it is mandatory to post after you've done that :drool: :drool: :wink:
ok Ill try that.. but my sis want's the comp in a few minutes... dunno if I'll be back after that... hope so ^^ I'll try my best!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom