Shuttlecrab! Part XV - Sweet the shell, butter the taste in my mouth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's good to know where the price point changes for seats. 109 sure isn't much further than 111, and for that price, it's a good deal.

Yeah, it's a great value--close enough to see the band at least a little, but far enough back to appreciate the production. I may actually try that pricing for Chicago, too. Why spend another $150 plus higher fees just to get two sections closer?

I feel like I have the best chance of getting a job in the northeast right now, so I'm hopeful this will be the show I actually get to go to!

Section 108, Row 19, Seats 1-2.

i can't wait to be sitting with all the other douchebags! :cute:

seems to be Adam's side, and it's exactly where the little walkway out from the main walkway extends into the crowd.

Section 108, Row 19, Seats 1-2.

i can't wait to be sitting with all the other douchebags! :cute:

seems to be Adam's side, and it's exactly where the little walkway out from the main walkway extends into the crowd.

And what price pt was that?

in my defense, i got a fairly hefty tax refund this year.

still, i should probably put all that in my Roth IRA, but you never know if/when you're going to see SC smack it around the stadium again.

I'm still not finding anything good enough to make it worth making the trip at $95 :( I'm going to try again later and see what comes up. Otherwise, I may just try for Washington.

Back
Top Bottom