Shuttlecock XXXII: I know it was you, Bono. You broke my heart.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that your bat-signal to let us know you're lost and need assistance?

:wink:

We're having another work musicians' network concert tonight. I'm back on the stage for the first time in a couple of years, singing backup for some friends. It'll be fun! Here's our set:

Talking Heads - Burning Down the House
UB40 - Red Red Wine (I don't like this song, but singing the harmony is fun)
The Police - Walking On the Moon
Prince - Pop Life
Bob Marley - Natural Mystic
English Beat - Mirror In the Bathroom

Halfway through the last song, we go into Berlin's The Metro - the bass player realized both songs have pretty much the same bass line, so we go into a little mash-up, and I get to sing a verse and chorus of that, so that'll be my big moment tonight. It actually worked really well!

Can't wait. :)

I bet I can. I don't have the link saved in my PM box anymore, but I can upload it over the weekend and send it to you. :)

It will take me less than five minutes, and I'm pretty much online whenever I'm home, so no. No trouble at all! :)

I'm off to see Inception.

I've seen that video. I enjoyed that MTV special where they retired the worst 20 or 25 videos of all-time, and one of the hosts wondered why this video was shot at Home Depot.

Have fun at the wedding.

I'm off to see Inception.

I've seen that video. I enjoyed that MTV special where they retired the worst 20 or 25 videos of all-time, and one of the hosts wondered why this video was shot at Home Depot.

Have fun at the wedding.

Have fun at Inception. I assume you'll let us know how awesome it was when you return :)

Why didnt you tell me? :angry:

Ah, Journey. I remember that video. Still love the song.

Singing last night was fun. :heart:

Karaoke tonight - more singing YAY! Maybe I'll do Separate Ways. :hmm:

Why are they so afraid of them? I say they are not. They need people to be afraid of them. I do admit i was a little frightened at the villages when we walked around the wall, and the wheelchair brigade went crazy, yelling MOVE . They were dangerous in the fact that those golfcarts go fast, but that's it.
This is one of the funniest things I've seen on here in a while, and the best part is that it's not really out of context because the post it's from is so random and irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom