Shuttlecock XXX: Now With More Labor Inducing Sex Talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so i did my celebrity doppleganger at the website that everyone is using on FB, and it said that my doppleganger is Sharon Stone.

that kind of blows my big gay mind.

I literally cannot think of one for me.

Those who know what I look like know what I'm talking about. Those who know me through the Facebook. (Irvine does not, it seems. Sad face.)

Getting surprise work calls at midnight that end up lasting until 3am is AWESOME! :happy:

My computer says it's 39 degrees outside
11.gif

you know, the animal-crackers-as-foreplay scene from Armageddon has to be one of the dumbest things ever put to film.

yes, cabin fever is setting in.

you know, the animal-crackers-as-foreplay scene from Armageddon has to be one of the dumbest things ever put to film.

Best thing about that scene is that it ended up on the fucking soundtrack.

Seriously, who thought that would be a good piece of dialogue for anything, let alone soundtrack-worthy?

for real. the whole DC/VA/MD/PA area.

6-12 more inches. we have no internet or phones at work, so i'm working from home, the metro is still running limited service and they won't run above ground service if there's more than 8", which we're now getting.

i may not go into work until Thursday. and there could be over 30" of snow on the ground. there were 32" at Dulles (though only 18" at Reagan), and now with another foot on the way, many areas will have their all-time snow totals surpassed.

i've been mostly snowbound since friday afternoon. we went for a great walk in the city during the storm on Saturday and participated in the Dupont snowball fight. it's amazing.

this was our car on Saturday night:

20375_338864741144_554581144_516801.jpg

Best thing about that scene is that it ended up on the fucking soundtrack.

Seriously, who thought that would be a good piece of dialogue for anything, let alone soundtrack-worthy?

also, what man wants to sing the song to which his real-life daughter has on screen foreplay?

though i bet this doesn't bother Mr. Tyler.

I'm sure my two mile, blizzard-fighting, drunken walk home at 2 in the morning on Friday night would have been funny to watch.

Back
Top Bottom