Shuttlecock XXVII: To Returned Cocks We Run!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nothing will ever beat this:

nswubergay10.jpg

That's fantastic.

Anyways, since everyone focused on my jokery and not the "real feelings" part, I'd once again like to reiterate my pro-don't-visit-U2-sections-of-the-forum stance. You end up getting all the info you'd ever really want to know just being on the forum, and you avoid all of the craziness and over analysis.

Also, Mikal, did you know that you share a birthday with John Mayer?! and me

it's Snowlocks fault for being a douche, haha!

yeah, it is pretty funny that i was trying to help him out, and that's what i get in return.

Don't post pictures of yourself on here, otherwise you'll be Photoshopped into various homosexual situations?

we could just start our own spinoff thread:

"Snowlock, why are you such a douche?"

My boss' boss just sent an email that he's on vacation for the next week, so I just mentally entered my own fantastic vacation......from him.

:wink:

I'm taking Friday off, because my boss told me to feel free to take some extra days off in the coming months, since our raises were so crummy.

So I'm taking Friday off.

I'm taking a few days off next week for John Mayer's birthday, because I love him so.

Are you waiting for the amount of times he rips off awesome R&B artists to change? Or do you think his body is a wonderland?

thanks, lol! yep, it's definitely for my sanity.

in the meantime, i'm going to make fun of Snowlock as much as possible for the next 9 days. :D

Hey dude, I like you. Dont go doing anything dumb to make your break a forced one.

nothing will ever beat this:

nswubergay10.jpg

That was my favorite I think.

Don't post pictures of yourself on here, otherwise you'll be Photoshopped into various homosexual situations?

Noooooooooo not always. That was just a running joke that I didnt even start. I just put it into pictures. :angel:

One of us "not attending Vegas" types will have to freshen up our Photoshopping abilities so as to have fun with all the future Vegas pictures.

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom