Shuttlecock XXV: Praying for Bono's Ball Circulation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fat_man1.jpg

if you guys want to use that picture for the Interference Photos Consolidated thread, you can. i'm finally comfortable in my own skins.

if you guys want to use that picture for the Interference Photos Consolidated thread, you can. i'm finally comfortable in my own skins.

You and impy both have some courage, and I admire that.

Mikal, I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you.

But you should know that I had a lot of fun after the Sunday show, in the cattle call shuffle, shouting "Yay Packers!!!" and seeing the gloomy faces of nearby Bears fans. That was for you, man.

Man, it sounds like the audience went numb during

Your Blue Room

at Chicago II, from the video I saw. It's unfortunate that most of them had no clue what it was.

They did it again tonight. Please keep it around through Foxboro.

Man, it sounds like the audience went numb during

Your Blue Room

at Chicago II, from the video I saw. It's unfortunate that most of them had no clue what it was.

They did it again tonight. Please keep it around through Foxboro.

It definitely quieted things down greatly. Which means it has a limited future. Despite being gorgeous.

I hope it makes it through Foxboro.

I'm personally more upset that they did
hear us coming verse in One
tonight over the fact that they're playing that other thing they never played before.

And check your emails, kids... Big news coming from U2.com in a few days. All I gotta say is those dates better begin after May 2010. :pray:

I'm personally more upset that they did
hear us coming verse in One
tonight over the fact that they're playing that other thing they never played before.

And check your emails, kids... Big news coming from U2.com in a few days. All I gotta say is those dates better begin after May 2010. :pray:

Yeah, saw it earlier. I wonder if it is for more dates, or the info. on the upcoming TUF release.

Yeah, saw it earlier. I wonder if it is for more dates, or the info. on the upcoming TUF release.

Or new album info. :pray:

As an FYI, the merchandise bags at the shows had a nice big box set version (same as Joshua Tree's) of The Unforgettable Fire advertised on the back, and says "Coming in October" on it. :up:

yeah, even though i know it will probably be TUF remaster or 2010 dates, i wish it would be about SOA.

Mikal, I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you.

But you should know that I had a lot of fun after the Sunday show, in the cattle call shuffle, shouting "Yay Packers!!!" and seeing the gloomy faces of nearby Bears fans. That was for you, man.

i've had Rodgers to Jennings going through my head for 3 days now. :applaud: :D :hyper:

Or new album info. :pray:

yeah, even though i know it will probably be TUF remaster or 2010 dates, i wish it would be about SOA.

Considering we didn't get the info. on NLOTH until less than two months before it was released, I doubt it's for a new album.

TUF is next month, so it's gotta be that. Can't wait to see what show they've included with it.

Considering we didn't get the info. on NLOTH until less than two months before it was released, I doubt it's for a new album.

TUF is next month, so it's gotta be that. Can't wait to see what show they've included with it.

it's Dortmund + Conspiracy Of Hope.

2 unreleased tracks too.

Here's probably the best picture I took of Le Claw:

IMG_1272.jpg

And a neat shot someone somewhere took, of Soldier Field from the outside:

3915015742_80b08c2a40_m.jpg

Dalton is about to take some NyQuil, chase it with whiskey and slip into a peaceful oblivion in which neither his nose or sinuses exist.

i'm trying to weave together a snarky line about the subject of my latest show and the above, but it's just not quite coming together.

The bottom pic is when I leaned to NSW and yelled "The bat signal!", and some old guy in front of us turned around and nodded his head in agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom