Shuttlecock XIV: Bono the Vampire Slayer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
who put this trash on my phone without my permission who are these old men i had it so only ed sheeran and adele would pop up on shuffle and now it's ruined i feel so violated

He came rushing out, pants half down, to drag his children out of Ali's home office while she was giving an interview.

What was that one line in U2 at the End of the World? "You can't photograph Edge without a hat and you can't photograph Bono without shoes."

Larry just asked Spotify to remove most of the Pop songs again.

Wait ... does this mean so many of us were wrong about needing to change the key?

Fuck. I should delete my account.

my thoughts in the other thread:

i really like the remix of the music. not sure i'd be on board with the entire rest of the album getting the same treatment but it's certainly much nicer and more tastefully done than i expected. i'll reserve final judgement on the vocal until i hear the rest of it, considering that's the easiest sung part of the song, but the first verse and prechorus sound quite good. gotta say i'm pleasantly surprised so far and definitely looking forward to hearing the rest now.

but now that i hear he maybe didn't re-do the chorus. i'd be pretty let down if that turns out to be the case.

If it's the original chorus and they only redid the verses, what's the fucking point of a re-do? Bizarre.

The horns were definitely jarring just because I've listened to the song a million times before.

That sounds a million times better than it has any right to. :up:

Can someone update on me whether that redhill thread is worth looking at? Is the clip of U2 discussing it worth watching? Or do they really not care?

Well, that vocal sounds much better than I expected.

The horns are pretty unnecessary though.

That sounds a million times better than it has any right to. :up:

Can someone update on me whether that redhill thread is worth looking at? Is the clip of U2 discussing it worth watching? Or do they really not care?

Are you talking about the thread made by redhill about the JT Tour or the thread about the song?

Back
Top Bottom