Shuttlecock! Part XIV - CRAB - Being Consumed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any mention of the Crab Shack outside this thread should be in the requisite pink font size 4+ Comic Sans MS style. So that the term sticks and becomes a meme.

For Sicy:

funny-pictures-cats-crab-hats.jpg

Laz will enjoy this: According the Lanois, they had a number of different versions of Stand Up Comedy, but they ended up with the one on the album because the others "felt too crafted."

Hi kids. I tried to get on last night, but the big fancy ad-supported servers took a shit, as you all know.

And then I had to go to bed.

Congratulations, philly, on choosing a college. I loved my college days. I had a blast, and I'm sure you will as well.

Someone needs to hook joyful up with a link to our film.

And if Chicago were July 12 instead of September 12, I would be going and sitting in a seat with the old folks while you kids all had fun in GA.

If I end up with an extra ticket or two for either chicago or Vancouver, I'm going to see if I can trade for Vegas. :hi5:

I was hoping for some miracle overnight, that I'd wake up to find they had revised the tour dates and were playing in Seattle after all.

Alas.

Ooh! And I can't believe it - I turned on the radio to KEXP (big, commercial-free, indie-rock-"alternative"-type station) and they were playing "Unknown Caller."

I bet they got a lot of hate mail. They did a few years ago when HUTDAB ended up on their year-end album list. The morning DJ does like U2, though - he went to one of the Seattle shows on the last tour and got to meet Bono and stuff and had a lot of great things to say.

I thought that was awesome that he played it. I'm going to send him a lovely email.

I'll pencil it in.

this is what i have done as well.

i am dreading the possibility that my cousin with the rock hard fakies will be marrying her plastic surgeon that weekend, but if she's not, then i'm prepared to kick ass and break hearts all over Chi-town.

Back
Top Bottom