Shuttlecock! Part XIV - CRAB - Being Consumed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
why must they torture us so?? :scream:

I will say that I don't hate Snow Patrol unlike almost ever other fucking opening act I have been forced to sit/stand through while waiting for U2 in the past :angry:

At least that means I can get my best friend to go to another U2 show - he likes Snow Patrol better than U2. The only U2 show he saw was the dreaded San Diego Vertigo tour opening show. He couldn't believe he got on an airplane for that.

Any word on ticket prices? I am kind of quietly outraged by the $50 subscription "deal." I'm pretty sure it wasn't worth it. And I think I would rather drink my own urine than be in GA in a stadium.

why must they torture us so?? :scream:

I will say that I don't hate Snow Patrol unlike almost ever other fucking opening act I have been forced to sit/stand through while waiting for U2 in the past :angry:

Let me see if I can remember all my U2 opening acts:

Zoo TV - Primus (wtf?!) & Disposable Heroes of Hypsocrisy :huh:
Elevation - PJ Harvey :drool: , Garbage, No Doubt
Vertigo - Kings of Leon, Damien Marley, Gavin Rossdale - I think I may be forgetting someone :scratch:

Elevation was good to me in terms of openers. :up:

Let me see if I can remember all my U2 opening acts:

Zoo TV - Primus (wtf?!) & Disposable Heroes of Hypsocrisy :huh:
Elevation - PJ Harvey :drool: , Garbage, No Doubt
Vertigo - Kings of Leon, Damien Marley, Gavin Rossdale - I think I may be forgetting someone :scratch:

Elevation was good to me in terms of openers. :up:

Primus, lol, I forgot about them, yeah they did suck

You never went to PopMart? I had Third Eye Blind for that :happy:

I had PJ Harvey and Garbage for Elevation - both bored me to tears
Vertigo - I shall not repeat that band name again

Of the opening bands I've seen for Shuttlecock, Kings of Leon have far and away been the worst. I'd dare say they're one of the worst live acts I've ever seen in my life.

:|

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom