Shuttlecock IX: Romi and Miss Sil's Line Rules Disunion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kiss The Future, fuck the past! I want my favorite band to play their current stuff or previously abandoned material, not warhorses that everyone expects and they are obviously tired of.

1. Invisible
2 California
3 Soldier
4 Get On YOur Boots
5 Iris
6 Volcano
7 Wolves
8 Electric Co
9 Electrical Storm
10 When I Look At The World

11 Real Thing
12 Elevation
13 Angel of Harlem/ Love Comes To Town
14 Ballroom/ Lucifer
15 Wave album version
16 No Line
17 Unforgettable Fire/ UV
18 Zooropa
19 Boy Fall From The Sky

20 Streets
21 WOwy
22 Troubles

Just know.

Last edited:
I don't think they're tired of playing certain warhorses considering how much better they're playing live in this tour.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

That's not the worst theoretical setlist I've ever seen.

For someone who despises ATYCLB so much I'm surprised to see 2 songs from that era in there.

I love that he whines about warhorses but leaves fucking WOWY of all songs in there.

I haven't heard a truly great version of that song since Elevation. It sucks less than last tour, but that's not saying much. Rose Bowl WOWY might be my least favorite U2 performance ever.

Last edited:
I wish IWF was rotating so both of those oldies slots got mixed up nightly, but whatever.
Agreed. 3 superior songs have to split one slot, and I like I Will Follow, but once in a while a set with 2 of Electric Co., Out of Control and Gloria would be so much better. (Or maybe all 3 and a little 11 O'Clock).

The one song they choose to repeat for Chicago in the E stage rotational slots is Boredinary Love?!

On the other hand, this means Chicago dodged Stuck in a Moment.

Alright gang, I am seeing U2 on Monday and Tuesday both from GA and I thought I would ask those who have seen the show from GA, where is the best place to be?

My plan is to do the line up early thing on Monday (I'm going with my younger sister and its been a tradition to line up since Elevation) and try and get a prime rail spot but I'm not sure where I should go for... I'm wondering if mid-shaft is preferable so you can sort of see everything or around the tip or more the balls? What say you?

For Tuesday my plan is to show up at a later time and hang back to get a better view of the screen.

I would say mid-shaft or e stage. I'd heard from people at the front rail that everything on the shaft or e stage was a mystery to them, but have not heard as many complaints from those at the e stage, so I would guess you can more or less peer up the shaft and to the main stage.

My plan is to do the line up early thing on Monday (I'm going with my younger sister and its been a tradition to line up since Elevation) and try and get a prime rail spot but I'm not sure where I should go for... I'm wondering if mid-shaft is preferable so you can sort of see everything or around the tip or more the balls? What say you?

My advice is to avoid the phallic references while your younger sister is around.

My two cents: spend one show back by the entrance to the red zone. Great view of the show from both stages AND the screen.

For another show, get on the shift in between the two stages. They spend enough time on the catwalk, you'll get lots of up close moments, and you'll still be able to see both stages.

I'm with bono_212, that is if you only have 2 shows, and we shared the catwalk rail for LA3. If you are at the E stage, you can't really see the main stage, but it is a great spot. The catwalk, towards the E stage is where we were at, and we could see both stages, plus the boys spend a lot of time on the catwalk. If you do stay back to see the screens on one night, you can also move around and head towards the E stage when they're there, and move back towards the front afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom