Should Bono follow Adams example....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like short grey haired Bono...
bono-knighthood-07grey.jpg

:shh: I tried to get a Rattle-and-Hum-era photo, but all it seemed to do was lighten the picture. It didn't work out. Sometimes I can figure out Photoshop, sometimes I can't. :shrug:

Grey hair :no: for Bono
reddish brown, my favorite :yes: and definitely blonde highlights. black o.k. I guess, he looks good about any way.

Last edited:
mysterious_jen said:
this thread is hurting me :scream: make it stop.

Me, too. It's both funny and scary. But it definitely answers the question. .:ohmy:
:madspit: :no: NO all gray, No all white. Ummm... no pretty rainbow colors, either.

No, no! Not gray hair for Bono!:sad:
I love his dark hair!:cute:
As for Adam, I think it just makes him look cool, but not Bono! :uhoh:no, no, no.....

Eh, gray hair is overrated...I stopped dying mine and now all the teenage employees at the restraunts give me a senior discount!!:( (I'm only 46...I don't know whether to be offended or take the money and run!:wink: )

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
I like short grey haired Bono...
bono-knighthood-07grey.jpg

:shh: I tried to get a Rattle-and-Hum-era photo, but all it seemed to do was lighten the picture. It didn't work out. Sometimes I can figure out Photoshop, sometimes I can't. :shrug:

:cute: awww he looks so cute there!

:shifty: can someone give Bono a nice bleach blonde cut?

kimby said:
Eh, gray hair is overrated...I stopped dying mine and now all the teenage employees at the restraunts give me a senior discount!!:( (I'm only 46...I don't know whether to be offended or take the money and run!:wink: )

I agree. I started to gray at 17 and by my early 30's it was total. Of COURSE I kept coloring the whole time, but the roots show the truth! And, god love her, my stylist tells me the truth! :wink: I say, :bow: to haircolor! And, really, why look older if you don't have to...yet? :)

That being said, I'd love Bono any way.

And who said bald? :evil:

baldybaldybaldy.jpg

vertpomme said:
Bono would look really old if he didn't color his hair. I mean, don't get me wrong,
I :heart: Adam's silver mane, but he looks a whole heck of a lot younger when he colors it.

Not to mention, lead singers should never go grey IMO. It messes with their mojo. :D

He also looks creepy as hell, but that's just me.
He happens to look /better/ with his gray hair than dyed.

I never understood this trying to look and be 'young' phenomenon that's hopping around. What in tarnation's wrong with getting older?

I think part of the reason I have a problem with the gray hair is that his face has ummmm, well shall we say, so much character :wink: that the gray will just compound that and besides, it's just not rocknroll!!
Come on ... THE FLY with white hair???!! Hahaha!!
Now that would seriously freak me out.:ohmy:

Hinder said:

He also looks creepy as hell, but that's just me.
He happens to look /better/ with his gray hair than dyed.

I never understood this trying to look and be 'young' phenomenon that's hopping around. What in tarnation's wrong with getting older?

I don't think anyone here is saying there's anything wrong with getting older but grey hair just makes some people look older than what they actually are, note Kimby's post! And I don't think ANYONE wants that!?! And I personally just think that grey hair would definitely make Bono look older than what he really is. I believe one should always look as young, or old, as one feels!! :wink:

Also Bono's been dying his hair and putting in highlights etc. for a long time even before he started going grey, so why should he have to stop now?!? :shrug:

And Kimby, I reckon you should just "take the money and run"! Would serve 'em right!! :giggle:

Last edited:
Jeannieco said:
I think part of the reason I have a problem with the gray hair is that his face has ummmm, well shall we say, so much character :wink: that the gray will just compound that and besides, it's just not rocknroll!!
Come on ... THE FLY with white hair???!! Hahaha!!
Now that would seriously freak me out.:ohmy:

THE FLY is dead, we live in 2007, like it or not. Bono has a very different image now. I don't care if he decides to dye his hair again or not. Since he's been thinning for the last couple of years, dying wears the hair out even more and makes it look thinner. I am sure Bono would have a better hair structure today if he hadn't dyed his hair for decades.

I like his hair regardless really... :shrug:
I will admit it'd take a bit of getting used to if it went grey and I hope he doesn't end up like that mad scientist a couple of pages back, but we'd just have to live with it i guess...
but really- it's just hair... it won't change who he is on the inside, and that's what's most important...

I don't know i would love to see it. And about the grey:

short and grey = ok.
long and grey = very very bad

Other then that i would love to see him do it all black again. :wink:

For me there is nothing sadder than an older man with a mop of jet black hair, sorry gals.
Bono looks ok when his hair is brown but really black and obviously dyed:barf:
Grey hair doesn't mean grandad, Adam rocks the grey hair, so does George Clooney.
Who cares if it makes them look old, they are old. What's next, a facelift?:ohmy:

cinnaminson said:
For me there is nothing sadder than an older man with a mop of jet black hair, sorry gals.
Grey hair doesn't mean grandad, Adam rocks the grey hair, so does George Clooney.
Who cares if it makes them look old, they are old. What's next, a facelift?:ohmy:
Exactly although i don't mind dyed hair.

But as long as he doesnt have long grey hairs im fine, it's just no good sorry.

cinnaminson said:

Well I would agree with that in maybe 20 years, but 47 is not so old!

I think he can still pull off the darker dye quite well
11-06
bononz11-06.jpg

cmon he's not THAT old!

But yeah either way add me to the list who doesn't think it really matters. Actually I enjoy the suspense of seeing what it will look like each time we see new pics. He keeps us guessing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom