Should Bono and U2 pay more tax?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definitely, it's not like they won't have enough left over in the end anyway.

My personal considered judgement is that they were more interesting when their wealth embarrassed them a bit. Now it's legacy/estate-planning time. Fuck 'em.

Definitely, it's not like they won't have enough left over in the end anyway.
Yes, and in line with this sort of thinking I want to be appointed the position of "Worldwide Executive in Charge of Deciding How Much Money Anyone is Allowed to Have Accumulated".

I'm not really happy with the job title yet, but at least you get what it says on the tin.

Yes - Absolutely! Along with that everyone must pay their fair share and pull their own weight as well. For instance, in the USA all welfare receipents should be required to work and be drug tested. Also, having babies is not a job nor an excuse to live off of the dole. Im also in favor of thinning out the prison populations with more executions, preferably by firing squad though im open to the gas chamber as an alternative or possibly be-heading, hanging, etc.

I look here every 33 days still no music Maybe they are waiting for CD players to be obsolete and save on production costs to make more money and pay less tax.

Legally: no, from an ethical point of view: definitely yes, considering they're a letterbox company in Holland. But it's the same old story with big companies such as Google, Starbucks etc. The percentage of corporation tax they actually pay is terribly low because of their financial sturtures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9-BZ4TeAg0

Have fun :wink:

I thought they were already in major financial trouble. Now we want to come then even more?

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

Yes. And so should you. Next time we fill out our tax forms, we shouldn't try to pay as little as possible.

No. U2 have worked hard throughout their lives. They deserve their money.

I would like to see people on the dole, students, the sick and the elderly pay their share of tax. They've been living off the government for too long. We're should be a world of lifters, not leaners.

I don't care. But Bono and the U2s should compensate each of us for having to suffer this board in the offseason.

Last edited:
Someone (me) is giving you their undivided attention and you as always disregard it you don't have enough money to compensate me for whatever

Yes - Absolutely! Along with that everyone must pay their fair share and pull their own weight as well. For instance, in the USA all welfare receipents should be required to work and be drug tested. Also, having babies is not a job nor an excuse to live off of the dole. Im also in favor of thinning out the prison populations with more executions, preferably by firing squad though im open to the gas chamber as an alternative or possibly be-heading, hanging, etc.

Yeehaw!

Its been too long since I ticked you off! I may be rusty but you are as always out to lunch

Im just gonna sit here and drink my Lone Star(s), none of that fancy shit, and chain smoke while i remember all the shit ive been trying to forget

It's a long way from Tipperary to where I have dinner so U best get your reservations in order I have a short attention span.

Worried for not following the heavenly directions that showed up in your lap(top)?
I would be too if I were you and I have no sympathy but I still like you

Back
Top Bottom