Shitterton, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops

I came back to say that should have said

WELL EXCUSE US!

Now then, Kevie and I have things to discuss

What? Why he made so many suckful movies??

:wink: :tongue:

I actually don't mind Field of Dreams and there's another oldie of his which I can't remember.....

:ohmy:

See, they've just discovered that the Taniwha is a myth after all :yes:

:tongue:

This is all news to me!! Very interesting! I've also heard rumours that some rugby chiefs want to drop the Super 14 and create something new....which is really silly to me, because we're still going to be playing Aussie and SA anyway!

:lol:

So I'm not too out-of-touch then! I'm really surprised Tasman are under threat rather than Manawatu. That's going to be a huge blow.

And yeah, I've heard they want to reorganise the Super 14 and Tri-Nations ... if it's just all in commercial interests, then that can fuck off, but I would support some sort of expansion that brings in Argentina and the Pacific Islands. I recall reading that the IRB has basically instructed SANZAR to work out some way to get Argentina into the Tri-Nations within the next few years.

What? Why he made so many suckful movies??

:wink: :tongue:

I actually don't mind Field of Dreams and there's another oldie of his which I can't remember.....

He's on the list of actors who I would have a million of their babies.

:shifty:

And I get to laugh because I'll have Madden 09 WITH ALL IT'S BRETT FARVE IN A GREEN BAY JERSEY GOODNESS~!

An yes.

TACTICS!

I won't be sleeping these next few days, and don't be surprsied if I disappear
You're gonna leave me? :sad:

I do the same damn thing with video games. :lol:

You're gonna leave me? :sad:

I do the same damn thing with video games. :lol:

I don't always, case in point, Twilight Princess tonight, I beat the City in the Sky in about 3x the amount of time it should've taken me. I'm on the last dungeon now, and I just don't feel like playing. Probably because this would be the first Zelda game (my favorite franchise btw) that I will beat, and I don't want it to end :lol:

I don't WANT to leave, but the Tactics call to me

It's probably been about a year since I've played a computer game. Used to play them obsessively before I got the Internet, but by the time I was 18, they'd pretty much dropped off my radar.

(And I've never owned or wanted a console like a Nintendo or a Playstation.)

It's probably been about a year since I've played a computer game. Used to play them obsessively before I got the Internet, but by the time I was 18, they'd pretty much dropped off my radar.

(And I've never owned or wanted a console like a Nintendo or a Playstation.)

Great thing about the PSP is I could still pop over here on it occasionally (wifi :drool:)

Aussie commentator: "And we're still in front."
Text on screen: shows the US just in front of Australia.

Fail, Channel 7.

I don't always, case in point, Twilight Princess tonight, I beat the City in the Sky in about 3x the amount of time it should've taken me. I'm on the last dungeon now, and I just don't feel like playing. Probably because this would be the first Zelda game (my favorite franchise btw) that I will beat, and I don't want it to end :lol:

I don't WANT to leave, but the Tactics call to me

The City in the Sky pissed me off a bit. :shifty:
I've beaten Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, but never the other ones yet. I dunno if I'll ever beat Twilight Princess or not.

The City in the Sky pissed me off a bit. :shifty:
I've beaten Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, but never the other ones yet. I dunno if I'll ever beat Twilight Princess or not.

Yeah, that wind can go fuck itsefl.

I SHOULD have Beaten Ocarina, I SHOULD have beaten Link To The Past, and I SHOULD have beaten WindWaker. For all three of those I got near the end of the game and my save file was destroyed, twice by my little brother, the other was my mistake.

Yeah, that wind can go fuck itsefl.

I SHOULD have Beaten Ocarina, I SHOULD have beaten Link To The Past, and I SHOULD have beaten WindWaker. For all three of those I got near the end of the game and my save file was destroyed, twice by my little brother, the other was my mistake.

I've tried the Final Boss on Windwaker. Pissed me the fuck off. Never tried it again.

Ocarina of Time is just fucking awesome. Fullstop.

I've tried the Final Boss on Windwaker. Pissed me the fuck off. Never tried it again.

Ocarina of Time is just fucking awesome. Fullstop.

It is my dream to someday own an Ocarina :shifty:

I've heard that final boss is a bitch.

I WILL NEVER KNOW :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom