Sexbierum, Holland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Yeah, I rode the Boston subway out to Wellington, just for a laugh.

I love how your tram line (the green line, right?) goes underground too.

Wish I'd taken photos ... I took a camera with me to the US, but I didn't photograph much back then and didn't bring it to Boston as I was travelling very light, so it stayed with most of my stuff in Tennessee.

I'll see what I can do next time I'm home, though I'm not going to go anywehre I wouldn't or bring my camera if I wouldn't already.

RavenBlue said:
Well.. maybe you could get the tram drivers to put some lighting on the outside of the trains.. so you could get a good night picture :wink:

Local governments love spending money on nothing!

:lol:

I've got a couple of half-decent night photos of trams sitting still. But as soon as they move, the headlights and interior light streaming from the windows just buggers me up.

Varitek said:

I'll see what I can do next time I'm home, though I'm not going to go anywehre I wouldn't or bring my camera if I wouldn't already.

That's cool, anything at all would be neat. :)

cinnaminson said:

feels good too....

would it scare you if i told you i go into saddle world or horseland or whatever its called in ryrie st just to smell the leather.... and look at some of the whips .....

the staff in there give strange looks .

:eeklaugh:

Freshly-sharpened pencil smell is interesting. But I associate it with math, which is a terrible, terrible thing.

mysterious_jen said:

feels good too....

would it scare you if i told you i go into saddle world or horseland or whatever its called in ryrie st just to smell the leather.... and look at some of the whips .....

the staff in there give strange looks .

:eeklaugh:

Intriguing.

mysterious_jen said:

i think down in your set list making train loving little heart you really want a good spanking ax.

Let me show my naivety by saying that doesn't sound fun.

coolian2 said:
Dear Warriors Under-20s,

What the fuck are you doing?

Love,
Ian

Dear Wellington Hurricanes,

So your great points differential allowed you to scrape through into the finals. Nice going. Shame about how we now have to play the Crusaders, to whom we've lost the last three times we've actually got to the finals.

You bastards better play the game of your lives this coming weekend.

Regards,
Ax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom