Sex & The City Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
First photo from the movie set. Those shoes look like torture devices :yikes:

satc-moviestill.jpg

The dress looks like bathroom curtains from 1967.

^ The colors are pretty, but the cut and pattern are just a bit too much. Especially with those shoes and that purse. To make those shoes and purse work, she would need a more plain, simple dress to tie it all together.

Oh God, I'm gay!!!:rolleyes:

FitzChivalry said:
^ The colors are pretty, but the cut and pattern are just a bit too much. Especially with those shoes and that purse. To make those shoes and purse work, she would need a more plain, simple dress to tie it all together.

Oh God, I'm gay!!!:rolleyes:

I love gay men.:drool: 2 of my best friends that I was with in college last year are gay, and we had so much shopping fun. I don't go to that school anymore, so I don't get to see them anymore. Wanna be my new gay man?:flirt:

from Bestweekever.tv

TRAILER MIX: The Sex And The City Movie Promises To Bring A Little Joy Into The Lives Of The Saddest, Loneliest People In The World
Granted I don’t spend a great deal of time drinking chardonnay, eating chocolate and wishing he would call, but I guess I just don’t understand why this needs to exist. A whole movie based on four 40-something neurotic chicks from a TV show that was appropriately concluded several years ago? They’re still “out and about” and “on the town” even though they’re swiftly approaching menopause? Really? “Get Carried Away”? Seriously?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdKG...ises-to-bring-a-little-joy-into-the-lives-of-

Lila64 said:
“Get Carried Away”?

And this officially seals my fate on whether or not I was even going to bother with this movie. I was already iffy, but now it's just been downgraded to "I'll rent it" status.

Actually, Jennifer Hudson killed it for me a long time ago. More than that, just the fact that they're even making a movie. Just leave it be where it ended. :shrug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

More than that, just the fact that they're even making a movie. Just leave it be where it ended. :shrug:

:up:

BC, pretty present :heart:

I caught an episode the other night. It was when Carrie first met Aiden :cute: Now I wished I owned the season to watch them back to back to back....

Fitz that just made my night :drool: Happy birthday to me the release date is set for May 30th which is a day before my b-day! :yippie: Surely a girl can't be denied her movie on such a special day :giggle:

Hope they still call him Big by in the movie. Just won't seem right if they call him anything else.

:bump:

Last night when I went to see "Fools Gold" they showed the SATC trailer! :love: As soon as I heard the music I was bouncing in my seat with excitment and wearing a huge smile! I didn't give one damn if anyone thought I was insane :wink:

Telling you nothing beats seeing it on the big screen :drool:

BonosBaby12 said:
:bump:

Last night when I went to see "Fools Gold" they showed the SATC trailer! :love: As soon as I heard the music I was bouncing in my seat with excitment and wearing a huge smile! I didn't give one damn if anyone thought I was insane :wink:

Telling you nothing beats seeing it on the big screen :drool:

I can't wait!:hyper: I haven't been to the movies since last month, so I haven't seen it yet, but now I'm looking foward to going, just for the trailer. How was "Fool's Gold", btw? I think Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson have incredible chemistry together. "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" is my favorite romantic comedy ever.:love:

U2isthebest said:

I can't wait!:hyper: I haven't been to the movies since last month, so I haven't seen it yet, but now I'm looking foward to going, just for the trailer. How was "Fool's Gold", btw? I think Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson have incredible chemistry together. "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" is my favorite romantic comedy ever.:love:

As soon as you hear the music for "Fever" you are going to get chills! :yes:

"Fools Gold" was really good even Mike loved it. Hope that Kate and Matthew do another movie together they are such a cute couple on the screen. Totally agree that they have great chemistry together.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom