Setlist Party: New York City, live on SNL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SUC kicks ass, it's groovy.

how sweet would ultra be

crazy remix would kickass as well

love breath, hope they play it

I think it would kick all kinds of ass if they busted out with the Crazy Tonight remix on SNL. But I'm not going to bet the farm on it.

Is it Sunday there? Or is it, like, last Thursday?

it's march 16, 2010.

From what I've picked up, sounds like you've gotten some great shows!

Anyone else excited for confirmed US dates for 2010? :drool:

since i'm in the mood to arbitrarily rank things right now, i'd say:

1. auckland 2
2. chicago 2
3. auckland 1
4. chicago 1

would be how i'd rate them.

edited to add: psyched over 2010 dates, very much so. hopefully i'll be seeing north american shows and not european ones.

Megan Fox on the tambourine?

1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

That pic is hilarious:up::up:

Yeahhhh boyyyy :drool:

:lol::lol::lol:

BTW I saw a few of your videos from Thursday's show on youtube earlier today. I wasn't too far from you in the pit

Where were you in the pit? You weren't the guy who screamed in my ear while I was taping Boots, were you?

We ended up leaving the pit during Magnificent...Too crowed, no room to move and a group of assholes by us.. Plus we didn't want to fight the crowd to get back in after getting a drink..

Cori considering I am Geographically Challenged would you say Dayton to Green Bay is doable as in driving:reject:

Er .... I don't know. I can find Ohio on a map but couldn't tell you where any of the cities within Ohio are located in the state.

Did you drive to Chicago? How far was that? Green Bay is probably about 5 hours from Chicago, give or take. It's about 2 hours from Milwaukee to Green Bay and about 2 hours from Chicago to Milwaukee. Or it was last time I drove it, which was a damn long time ago.

Er .... I don't know. I can find Ohio on a map but couldn't tell you where any of the cities within Ohio are located in the state.

Did you drive to Chicago? How far was that? Green Bay is probably about 5 hours from Chicago, give or take. It's about 2 hours from Milwaukee to Green Bay and about 2 hours from Chicago to Milwaukee. Or it was last time I drove it, which was a damn long time ago.

Dayton to ChiCLAWgo 5.5 hours

I'm saving that one if she does something slutty and attention whorish!

Bank on it LOL

Lock & Load Pic:ohmy:

Where were you in the pit? You weren't the guy who screamed in my ear while I was taping Boots, were you?

We ended up leaving the pit during Magnificent...Too crowed, no room to move and a group of assholes by us.. Plus we didn't want to fight the crowd to get back in after getting a drink..

Hahaha no I was more towards the Edge. As for the assholes, they were probably the same douches who were over near me before they moved on between Muse and U2. It was pretty packed though, I couldn't believe they kept letting more and more people in after it was already stuffed to the brim

Dayton to ChiCLAWgo 5.5 hours

If that's the case, then I would guess it'd be longer than 8 hours to Green Bay, since it definitely takes more than 2.5 hours to get from Chicago to Green Bay.

Unless I'm all out of whack, which is entirely possible.

Hahaha no I was more towards the Edge. As for the assholes, they were probably the same douches who were over near me before they moved on between Muse and U2. It was pretty packed though, I couldn't believe they kept letting more and more people in after it was already stuffed to the brim

I was between Edge and Bono one row off the back rail..

Yeah they got there after Muse and said they got to the stadium at 7:30 and what did I think of that after having lined up at 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom