September 20, 21 - Gillette Stadium - Foxboro, MA-who's in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so! I'm picking up extra shifts over the next 2 weeks to make up for the 4 nights I'll be off(19th-22nd). After Monday, my next day off likely won't be until the 19th. :crack: Also working on selling stuff too.

Things are rough right now. I even very briefly considered selling my tickets last night. :reject:

:sad: Hopefully things will pick up and you won't have to resort to that.

Foxboro Claw on Google Earth
FoxboroClaw.jpg

FoxboroMyView.jpg

FoxboroClaw3.jpg
Foxboro4.jpg

SMB

:drool: Wow, very cool pictures!!! THe second perspective is close to where Id be in 104....I dare say, not so far away?! Now you need to do a back of stage view......LOL

15 more days!!!!

I don't believe you do need to climb stairs to get onto the field. It's level with the parking lot I think. If anything, you just empty down the ramp onto the back end of the field. There is no wall or door or anything in the way

SMB

I have 2 GA's for 9/20 and looking to trade for seats. I will be getting into Boston on the 19th. Not looking to split the tickets or get rid of them. Any interest, please let me know.
Thanks

Just over two weeks (if you count hours)... ;)

Still looking for a carpool on Monday for three people (we can squish in the back, whatever works!). We'll be in Cambridge, near Haaavaaad & Boston.

Hi all,

I have an extra fanclub GA for Boston 1 (9/20)
It's $71.80 with the TM fee.
I will post it in the 'What do you have/want?' forum as well but I wanted to check here first.
Please PM me if interested.

Thanks!

We can't make them change the setlist. They pick what they want to play before the show starts. I agree with Kassandra, we may get Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom