September 16, 17 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys if you want another site for good hotel (and other travel) deals, try kayak.com

It compiles results from all different sites. Also, priceline.com, if you feel in the mood to bid. I've gotten some ridiculously good deals on both these sites.

Yeah we always saw the Hotwire commercial on tv and decided to try it out. Obviously we ended up getting a great deal. I'm really excited about staying in that hotel actually. It looks really nice from the pics on their website and couldn't ask for a better location. Are you still looking for a hotel near the Rogers Center??

Nope I'm just attending TO1. Wish I could stay for both but I gotta get back to school:wink:
Yeah I wanna know where they're gonna be staying too:D

that's the perfect excuse to miss school! :D

hey i got a question, and i'm too lazy to flip through 47 pages to see if it's been asked.
i'm driving in, but planning on parking my car (hopefully without having to pay!)
where can i do that and still be relatively close?

hey i got a question, and i'm too lazy to flip through 47 pages to see if it's been asked.
i'm driving in, but planning on parking my car (hopefully without having to pay!)
not in downtown! try Ontario Place and then you can move on TTC (public transis) another smart option is parking at a subway station where parking is available, subways are at running at least every 5 mins or park in downtown, perhaps $10 hour

Parking at the various TTC lots are free after 3pm. Otherwise it's at least $10 downtown somewhere.

I have nothing new to add except... 76 days to go!! :hyper:

They have plenty of time to get the songs perfect!

and don't forget that now you need your passport or an enhanced driver's licence to cross the us/canada border

/end of PSA

I'll be at TO 2 with two of my friends, I'll see how early I can get them to go downtown. One of them is as big a U2 fan as I am so I don't think we'll have much trouble, I'm seeing them in Dublin too. So excited!

I already got reserverd seats for TO1 and GA's for TO2!, received them like 2-3 days after I bought them online, have you received yours?

Mine are coming from a connection I have:wink:

just ask anybody to tape the lectures!

Oh yeah for sure!! And that's what chapters in the textbook are for. I guess paying hundreds of dollars for those books pays off a bit eh?:cute:

For those wanting hotels, remember that the Toronto Film festival is also on so book quickly. I would expect to see some "stars"at the concert. Should be awesome. Will the stage even fit with the roof closed....I hope they open the roof !!!

Guys if you want another site for good hotel (and other travel) deals, try kayak.com

It compiles results from all different sites. Also, priceline.com, if you feel in the mood to bid. I've gotten some ridiculously good deals on both these sites.

thanks for the tip..I hadn't tried kayak.

ok lets have a running list in exc el i will do it of who is coming on the 16th and who on the 17th ok

Smiley Mbcastard - 17 tgo2 - GA
Mrs. Smiley - 17 TO2 - Seats
Lemonchick -17 - TO2
Subnet*4 - 17 - TO2 sitting

KristenCanadian - 16 TO1 - Larrys Lap (special tickets courtesy family member) :p
Subnet*3 - 17 - TO1 GA

ok lets have a running list in exc el i will do it of who is coming on the 16th and who on the 17th ok

Smiley Mbcastard - 17 tgo2 - GA
Mrs. Smiley - 17 TO2 - Seats
Lemonchick -17 - TO2
Subnet*4 - 17 - TO2 sitting

KristenCanadian - 16 TO1 - Larrys Lap (special tickets courtesy family member) :p
Subnet*3 - 17 - TO1 GA

:lol: Larry's lap will do just fine:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom