Seating - Price Schedule - All Discussion Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no it just means you're a douchebag and a sucker who pays $250, and there will be an entire section of you

I could also argue that people that wait in the GA line all day and miss work (ie not a paid day off) pay well above the GA ticket price once lost wages get thrown into the mix.

There are some people like me, people who will pay $250 for a show or two, if the seats are great....who worship the band. Being able to afford a show at that price does not preclude you from being a huge fan.

no it just means you're a douchebag and a sucker who pays $250, and there will be an entire section of you

DOWN WITH THE RICH!

I'm going to be in the mud with the masses. My brothers!

Ohhhhhh, I'm sorry. When I read your original post and replied, I didn't realize you were a fucking asshole. My apologies!

I'll bet you're the type of bourgeois, wine-sipping snot who would go to the bathroom during Fez-Being Born because you don't like the "weird stuff". Try not to jump out of your golden throne too rapidly when they break into Crazy Tonight, King Caviar. You might pull something.

I'll bet you're the type of bourgeois, wine-sipping snot who would go to the bathroom during Fez-Being Born because you don't like the "weird stuff". Try not to jump out of your golden throne too rapidly when they break into Crazy Tonight, King Caviar. You might pull something.

Oh, wow, you think they'll have wine and caviar in the $250 seats!?!? :hyper:

Official Milan 7 july
Tribuna rossa Primo Anello numerata 150 euro + prevendita
Primo Anello Arancio-Verde-Blu numerato 95 euro + prevendita
Tribuna Rossa Secondo Anello numerato 95 euro + prevendita
Prato 75 euro + prevendita
Secondo Anello Arancio-Verde-Blu numerato 65 euro + prevendita
Terzo Anello Rosso numerato 50 euro + prevendita
Terzo Anello Verde-Blu non numerato 30 euro + prevendita

When the revolution comes, you and your Golden Circle cronies are going to be the first up against the wall. The fact that Bono has reverted back to his POP-era days with the military short hair and Castro cap only proves he agrees with this. He will be more than happy to take the money from cattle like you and then pass the savings along to the proletariat GA faithful!!

if you're in $250 seats, there's no doubt you're pulling something.

:lmao: :lmao:
Fuck... those are the three-best-posts-in-a-row ever. :wink:

I'm not sorry that I want to purchase a $250 ticket. I've been waiting 4 years, tucking away $20 here and there, nothing religiously. Thinking ahead doesn't exactly make me a rich douche bag. :rolleyes:

When the revolution comes, you and your Golden Circle cronies are going to be the first up against the wall. The fact that Bono has reverted back to his POP-era days with the military short hair and Castro cap only proves he agrees with this. He will be more than happy to take the money from cattle like you and then pass the savings along to the proletariat GA faithful!!

I'll keep this in mind when I'm in GA in Barcelona and Milan.

And, Coolian, yes, I'm pulling something. I'm pulling down a larger salary than you'll ever make in your life. Your short life, should our paths ever cross.

Just because someone can afford the 250 seats doesn't make them a punk. Case in point: Everyone IN THE BAND.

this thread is being ruined, what's wrong with you people?

Interesting that the image has been taken off since the e85 seats are in fact e55....my mind's not totally changed but if that's the free for all, come early and you might end up stageside, pitch tickets then I might go for them instead of the e30 ones if I accept two shows is a bit of an unrealistic hope.

I'll keep this in mind when I'm in GA in Barcelona and Milan.

You won't be fooling anyone. Those hooligans will recognize a wolf in sheep's clothing and trample you like the moneyed cantaloupe that you are.

And, Coolian, yes, I'm pulling something. I'm pulling down a larger salary than you'll ever make in your life. Your short life, should our paths ever cross.

Sounds like KNIFE CRIME TIME to me.

I personally think the pricing structure is great. Look at Madonna's current tour or the last Rolling Stones tour. This is a steal in comparison and U2 tours at their level of demand.

(Let's put down the knives and get back on topic.)

I'm proudly a mothafucka rich douchebag :rockon:

I personally think the pricing structure is great. Look at Madonna's current tour or the last Rolling Stones tour. This is a steal in comparison and U2 tours at their level of demand.

(Let's put down the knives and get back on topic.)

I got to see Madonna for something around $60, which was pretty reasonable, considering. And her stage show was about as state-of-the-art as I've ever seen.

Obviously there were more expensive seats, but the bottom level was still reasonable.

I got to see Madonna for something around $60, which was pretty reasonable, considering. And her stage show was about as state-of-the-art as I've ever seen.

Obviously there were more expensive seats, but the bottom level was still reasonable.

I get what you're saying to a point, but U2's low end is 40% less, (about $37.00 USD) and their high end is almost $100.00 less. (To Madonna's $350.00 USD) I'm not disagreeing completely, just saying it's pretty reasonable.

All kidding aside: I plan on seeing them around 10x. I assume it will be GA for the shows overseas. Stateside, a mix of GA, middle priced seats and maybe one show at the $250 range. I like seeing them in different places, from different vantage points. I don't think that $250 is reasonable, but if you compare it to what I just spent on my fucking Super Bowl ticket, it does not seem so insane after all. :)

All kidding aside: I plan on seeing them around 10x. I assume it will be GA for the shows overseas. Stateside, a mix of GA, middle priced seats and maybe one show at the $250 range. I like seeing them in different places, from different vantage points. I don't think that $250 is reasonable, but if you compare it to what I just spent on my fucking Super Bowl ticket, it does not seem so insane after all. :)

No kidding. Being the huge Yankee fan that I am, I paid $850 to see the last All Star Game at Yankee Stadium last summer. $250 sounds cheap to me now. :lol:

No kidding. Being the huge Yankee fan that I am, I paid $850 to see the last All Star Game at Yankee Stadium last summer. $250 sounds cheap to me now. :lol:

I was at that game, as well as the last game at the Stadium....and, will be at the first game at the new Stadium next month. Paid face value for the All-Star game, but had to go through Stubhub for the other two. It adds up.

I don't do drugs, but people happily pay 100 bucks for them and that seems like a waste to me. Some people buy 5 dollar lattes and that is waste. Horror movies for 12.50, a waste. I don't like fishing, so any money spent on that seems like a waste to me, but if that's what you like to do, so be it.

To each his own. Plenty of things that cost money that others can't believe someone would pay that and others think it's money well spent.

I'm just trying to get the best tickets I can get, with the best view. Sure we all want to pay the least amount as possible, but for U2 willing to spend more!

I once paid a Romanian hooker £60 to blow me. Worst money I've ever spent. Turned out 'she' was a tranny.

Bottom line: you don't always get what you paid for. Careful, kids.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom