Scattered Islands in the Indian Ocean Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SON OF A BITCH!
I just about jumped o ut of my skin!

The long silence on Glass Arm Shattering made me think i turned my ipod off but noooo shesmovedon and had to suddenly startle me!

Hahahaha owned.

I can't stand long silences so I always notice when Glass Arm Shattering is done and I skip to She's Moved On to avoid the siren.

Random fact: Glass Arm Shattering made Deadwing only at the last minute. Half Light, a Lazarus b-side, was the original closing track.

The master list gives the following great Ohio destinations: Blue Ball, Center Of The World, Defiance, Eaton, Gay Street in Columbus, Hicksville, Licking County, Long Bottom, Loveland, Pee Pee Township, and Santa Claus.

I'm lame for forgeting Hicksville and Eaton.
We have exit signs that say Eaton everywhere!

I wonder if SerVo will pass me?

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 723
User Name Posts
Axver 145
Serena Vox 113
bono_212 85
RegularBonoFan 74
WildHoney 46
Jackson Vox 41
Angela Harlem 33
bono_man2002 31
partygirlvox 30
Irishteen 23
coolian2 19
major_panic 17
waynetravis 17
DreamOutLoud13 15
Screwtape2 10
liamcool 10
Babydoll 7
LemonMelon 6
Bonochick 1

Hahahaha owned.

I can't stand long silences so I always notice when Glass Arm Shattering is done and I skip to She's Moved On to avoid the siren.

Random fact: Glass Arm Shattering made Deadwing only at the last minute. Half Light, a Lazarus b-side, was the original closing track.

Is Half Ligh t any good?

Is Half Ligh t any good?

Well, if it were shit, it wouldn't be in my DI V list! :lol:

But I think the band made the right choice by using Glass Arm Shattering. I think the one bad choice was using Shallow over So Called Friend.

Oh my god, there's a Timtit's Crack on Pitcairn Island! :lmao:

I've never even heard of them, and I consider myself fairly up with the play on Aussie ISPs, at least the good ones.

Internode for the motherfucking win.

I have iinet at home, and Yeah, I dont pay much attention at work. I jus see letters from PACNET all the time

Well, if it were shit, it wouldn't be in my DI V list! :lol:

But I think the band made the right choice by using Glass Arm Shattering. I think the one bad choice was using Shallow over So Called Friend.

I didn't recall it being on there, then agan i don't remember half the stuff on there.

... OH WAIT. I remember seeing it now. Damn. Well there's a reason I need it.

I'm lame for only having heard ... *checks iPod* 40 PT songs.

I have iinet at home, and Yeah, I dont pay much attention at work. I jus see letters from PACNET all the time

Ah, iiNet's who I'd be with if Internode didn't exist or went to shit all of a sudden. But I've been with them for five years now and not a complaint. My Internet's as fucking stable as a rock Bitey Bitey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom