Scattered Islands in the Indian Ocean Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Liam's going to be disappointed that I've put on some Katatonia rather than Phish.

This has surprisingly basic drumming for metal.

They isn't on IAR, just on the old site

You know you've spent too much time editing Wikipedia when IAR means Ignore All Rules to you.

Speaking of Wikipedia, I'm making good progress on a new potential Superthread locations master list. This one will only include real locations (some on the current list are sadly fake, e.g. Big Ugly Wilderness Area, West Virginia), and those we've visited won't be included so that we don't have repeats.

Follow me down
To the valley below
(Follow me, follow me down)
You know
Moonlight is bleeding
From out of your soul

Come to us, Lazarus,
It's time for you to go.

:love:

i'd say fundies also. but fuck do we need idiots to provide us with lulz.

Just as long as they have NO POWER WHATSOEVER. I still can't believe Palin spouted off that a gas pipeline through egologically sensitive wilderness is "God's will".

Just as long as they have NO POWER WHATSOEVER. I still can't believe Palin spouted off that a gas pipeline through egologically sensitive wilderness is "God's will".
/... what's that now? :lmao:
you dn't get much dumber than this, folks.

I'm amused that I wrote "egologically" rather than "ecologically", so I'm going to leave that typo. And point it out for all the world to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom