Sao Paulo II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepepotro's site didn't have ISHFWILF, but said DESIRE????

SETLIST: (I think)

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
New Year's Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
"Ft.DESIRE" ???
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

brazilian site:
After it speak "São Paulo" and "obliged", Bono cited the minister of the Culture, Gilberto Gil, but did not please the audience, that answered with a boo. "The Gilberto Gil invited me for go Savior", said the rock musician.

Afterwards, Bono amended: "I Am very happy. Yesterday we touch to the alive one for Brazil", the public, then, vibrated and applaused without stop. The singer amended the hit I Sill Haven' t Found What I' m Looking Will Go and come back to the boas with the audience.

Before, Elevation, caused to audience to the delirium. The song did the public, squeak and sing next to Bono.

The crowd that occupied the trail neither was imported with the tiredness by to have stayed hours row for stayed nearby the idol and jumped to each refrão of Elevation. To the end of the song, the audience began it squeak enthusiastic the name of the band.

In this Tuesday, the presentation of the U2 began before of the 21h45. The sequence of the show, that initiated with City of Blinding Lights and Vertigo, repeated the order of the previous night

KhanadaRhodes said:

:shh: :wink:

btw peeps i'm back! :wave:

Sorry about the Zooropa shit, Khanada. I stand by myself, though, in that it was all in fun/jest. Seriously. I'm not trying to piss people off, but to get them to laugh. I am not being ironic or whatever in any way.

Too much bickering and petty squabbling, you know? I just wanted to give it a kick in the pants, is all.

Lila, I cannot see myself in any of those photos, though I did see the guy I mentioned who made the tshirt with the photo of heim and Bono.

He has glasses on and is on the right side of one of the last photos. The guy was a bit of an ass though. Apparently all of this has gone to his head and now he feels he is the biggest U2 expert around.

He was only a little ahead of us in the line to get in. He was telling incorrect information to fans and to the media, such as saying that everywhere else in the world Bono has many bodyguards but only had 1 here at the airport. My girlfriend knew that Bono always only has John Sampson with him and said something to this effect, which made him dislike her.

Later on, she was telling her friends that this was my 46th U2 show since 1985 and she then heard him tell people that he had seen 50 U2 shows, presumably to one-up me. While it could be true, it´s pretty unlikely for Brazilians to have seen this many shows.

according to pepe... if I read this right

SETLIST:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
"Ft. Desire"

help!!!!!

u2.com is reporting this:

1. City of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Until the End of the World
5. New years Day
6. I Still Haven't Found
7. Beautiful Day
8. First Time
9. Desire (FUCK!)
10. SYCMIOYO

thanks Halup - I've gone thru so many links since I posted pic links, I can't remember - jsut let me know if you find yourself in any :wink:

SETLIST:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
First Time
Desire
Love & Peace Or Else

ETA - FT could be First Time, my bad!

more pics from last night - click on U2 fotos on right
http://www.jovempanfm.com.br/especiais.php?especial=1084

Desire? :hmm:

I'd like to see some confirmation on that before I believe it. That said, it's a massive song. I can't believe they haven't played it all tour long!

Halup - after the show maybe you can contact your girlfriend for review, snippets, correct setlist, etc. :shrug: :hmm:

SETLIST:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
First Time
Desire
Love & Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday

Oh so maybe FT. meant First Time? :wow: What a setlist so far!

Here's catlhere.com's spanish translation of tonight!:

u2 are play the stadium to fan delight of sao paulo

city of blinding lights is to being the first song, to which vertigo is begin after, as it was in yesterday. And truly to surprises of sao paulo the rare of Desire, to be preceeding of the First Time. AY CARUMBA!

First Time too?

If that setlist is true, looks like this is a pretty damn cool concert so far!

catlhere said:
Oh so maybe FT. meant First Time? :wow: What a setlist so far!

Here's catlhere.com's spanish translation of tonight!:

u2 are play the stadium to fan delight of sao paulo

city of blinding lights is to being the first song, to which vertigo is begin after, as it was in yesterday. And truly to surprises of sao paulo the rare of Desire, to be preceeding of the First Time. AY CARUMBA!

:lmao:

Hello ruffian :hug:

DESIRE
thud.gif

The First Time in a stadium :rockon:

they play that but don't play Electric Co. or Bad because of the bad fan reaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom