Santiago Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

I'm pretty sure a Sydneysider here said there's no curfew at Telstra Stadium due to its distance from anything. I sure hope so!

As the website says, it's to be confirmed. Maybe they're a bit confused at 8pm is Kanye with U2 at like 9:30?

Yes, If Kanye starts at 8, Opening Acts generally are up to 45 minutes. So hes off stage around 8:45, U2 probably would start between 9-9:30.

francy said:
U2 parte a las 9:15 PM. Se supone que TVN NO lo va a transmitir en vivo. Puede que esa misma noche, pero diferido como antes.

u2 are going to start at 9.15 pm...
they think that tvn is not going to broadcast the show live....but maybe they will brodcast a registration later

bono_man2002 said:

Yes, If Kanye starts at 8, Opening Acts generally are up to 45 minutes. So hes off stage around 8:45, U2 probably would start between 9-9:30.

If I remember correctly, the NYC and Las Vegas shows had their opening acts at 8pm with U2 on stage around 9:15-9:30.

For now though, I think I'd like to believe that U2's going to play from 8pm to 11pm. :wink:

Hello all, what time does this show start not that it matters as i've got all day to waste but i'd just like to know ... and i think this will be my 1000th post and i'd like to take this moment to tell axver that i hate him and he is a jerk with a bad hair cut

Topic=Outstading!

i liXes this thread alot! Well hello to you all. Hope tonight is another funtastic display of variation we had last setlist. What surprises are in store for my posting chums and I? Only time will tell. :hyper:

DignityPassesBy said:
Hello all, what time does this show start not that it matters as i've got all day to waste but i'd just like to know

Should be starting soon, if it hasn't already, by the sounds of things.

and i think this will be my 1000th post and i'd like to take this moment to tell axver that i hate him and he is a jerk with a bad hair cut

:lol: You don't even know what I look like!

Though I'll make sure you do before the Sydney gig so that you can come and try to kick me in the shins. :happy:

DignityPassesBy said:
Oh i know what you look like axver ... i've got paid spys and informers everywhere

I ate one of your spies for breakfast. Meaty ... :drool:

excused the concert, is resumed, from television cameras like san paulo ? I read today not:confused:

Revision - I think the second video is old, from when he received the Neruda award last year...or wait, is that today, not listening very hard. :wink:

Last edited:
Axver is a wanker! :happy:

Here's one view of him.
KandreCuteness.jpg

From a different angle, he looks remarkably like a U2.com worker ...

baboon_male.jpg

DignityPassesBy said:
i think i'm going to order myself a pizza for this setlist party ... any suggestions?

Choose the anthrax sauce. :drool:

see i'm not going to show you what i look like so when i do find you and kick you i'll have the element of suprise so if i run away you'll know i've achieved my goal but you just wont know who i am to get me back .... hahahaha i'm a genius

DignityPassesBy said:
see i'm not going to show you what i look like so when i do find you and kick you i'll have the element of suprise so if i run away you'll know i've achieved my goal but you just wont know who i am to get me back .... hahahaha i'm a genius

I'll let you think that's me, just to see what happens. :happy:

And notAxver thought he'd screwed me over!

DignityPassesBy said:
Hey does anyone here besides me listen to eskimo joe ... cause if you don't or haven't heard them go and find them they're great

I bet they suck! :happy:

notAxver said:

I have screwed you over.

I can't wait for DPB to kick the first baboon he sees. The baboon will kick his arse! :combust:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom