Rose Bowl Show to be filmed for DVD + Webcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This will be able to view again after the live stream surely? Not staying up till half 3 in the morning, its been a heavy enough weekend already lol.

I'm pretty sure this is how it's gunna go down tonight:

8:30: 50 million + U2 fans are going to invade the internet (Specifically, YouTube)

8:31: YouTube's servers:
Big_Explosion.jpgD0C9DC22-8CA7-4363-90A9AC176C77FB73.jpgLarge.jpg

8:31:33: U2 fans:
2cijuon.gif

A global Webcast is cool and all, but man they should have gotten a network to do a live broadcast, now that'd be a huge potential audience. Of course in that case there'd have to be a ton of product placement on stage to make up ad revenues :lol:.

Millions of people are on YouTube a day...

I think the Webcast is almost an even better idea because of that. It's been promoted all week on there, so everyone who has visited the site as seen something about it.

and a bunch of people on youtube right now are annoyed that U2 is not on yet. bunch of idiots apparently can't tell time across timezones.

I can't even stand to read comments on YouTube. Too many fuckwad morons.

I'm trying to do a "disk cleanup" in the hopes of doing whatever I can to make viewing easier on my slow-ass computer tonight. Why is it taking so long?! :scream:

Oh, and regardless of what was soundchecked, I wouldn't hold my breath for a new song to debut on the night they're recording it for posterity.

Does anyone know forsure if we can watch this after it airs live?
We are having people over for dinner and I cannot put my true attention into it!
Please let me know if you know if there is any way to pause it when it starts or watch it after?

You obviously have no idea what goes into filming a DVD of this kind scope and scale...and that the live director has very little to do with the final edit and product, so you can't really criticize what you don't really know. Sit in the chair and try to do even close.

This will not be the cut that will be on the DVD right? I would imagine them doing more editing for the actual DVD. Shouldn't it be bluray now?

Well it is up, but it is just showing the band arriving and some crowd scenes. It is showing over 25 minutes before the live show.

They must have some additional cameras above the crowds because they have some interesting crowd shots.

It'd be cool to get some of these fan angles during the broadcast.

Man, I was going to let myself watch even though I need to go to bed, but I thought with the webcast they might actually start 30 min early, half an hour of the crowd might convince me to sleep again.

how long till one of these girls show us their tits? its coming, I can feel it........in my pants

Back
Top Bottom