Rehab - YDW Style.....see inside for support group details....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blm said:
:crack: :help:

YDW, hanging on by a thread. Hope to see your chappies soon.

You are a master at your craft. LO LOVE!:heart:

:wave: Hi blm. I'm editing Midnight right now so unless I think of some fantastic sub plot you should be getting it within the next 2 days.... :drool: JT Bono, all hot and sweaty and in desperate need of comfort...

mwah....:drool: :wink:

youvedonewhat said:

:wave: Hi blm. I'm editing Midnight right now so unless I think of some fantastic sub plot you should be getting it within the next 2 days.... :drool: JT Bono, all hot and sweaty and in desperate need of comfort...

mwah....:drool: :wink:

2 DAYS! SCORE!

YDW, Hey, how are you??

I am imagining all of us Bono loving - plebans down at the Temple Bar buying him a drink for St Patricks Day. And telling him (showing him, even better) how much we love him. Wouldn't that be a wild and and fun time?
He would be smiling for months.
*snapping back into reality* darn.

I am a glutton for him, but aren't we all- can't get enough...how about a St Patricks Day treat for us Midnight and Christine addicts. Either one will do!!!
But I also wanted to just say ' Hello'. REALLY. and thanks for all the goodness you give to us.
:wave: :wink: :hi5:

blm said:
YDW, Hey, how are you??

I am imagining all of us Bono loving - plebans down at the Temple Bar buying him a drink for St Patricks Day. And telling him (showing him, even better) how much we love him. Wouldn't that be a wild and and fun time?
*snapping back into reality* darn.

I am a glutton for him, but aren't we all- can't get enough...how about a St Patricks Day treat for us Midnight and Christine addicts. Either one will do!!!
But I also wanted to just say ' Hello'. REALLY. and thanks for all the goodness you give to us.

:wave: Hi blm.

I'm good, thank you. I know it's been a while since I posted anything. Midnight should be along shortly. Christine is coming on slowly. I have to confess though to spending quite a lot of time at my piano lately. I'm trying to teach myself to play. :yikes:

I'm frustrated and determined in equal measures. However writing is my first love so I won't be abandoning it just yet.

I'll post something soon. Promise...:flirt:

blm said:

I'm in on this :wave: we miss you YDW :hug:

...thinking about bono on a piano..ups..at a piano...:drool: :evil:

Galeongirl said:
St. Patrick's day present please :sad: :flirt:

Hi Gg.:wave: It's a bit late for St Pats day methinks (seeing as Midnight isn't finished yet) but maybe by next Friday I can post something. Christine is kind of mid way.

And I still can't decide if I prefer Present Day Bono or JT Bono :hmm:

I think maybe I should just keep to writing about them both at the same time. 'Course, Baby Bono...:drool: Actually, it's been a while since I wrote Rose's Diary. So, maybe I'll do another Baby U2 fic. Would you likey? :flirt:

youvedonewhat said:
I think maybe I should just keep to writing about them both at the same time. 'Course, Baby Bono...:drool: Actually, it's been a while since I wrote Rose's Diary. So, maybe I'll do another Baby U2 fic. Would you likey? :flirt:

this means you've already the plot, YDW? :evil:

:hyper: ...but before, please...please guide present bono to christine... :pray: I'm aching to see them together again :crazy:

blm said:

´

I'll go to bed tonight with this very interesting vision.

Sounds like more than just "a drink".

:drool:

onekea said:

this means you've already the plot, YDW? :evil:

:hyper: ...but before, please...please guide present bono to christine... :pray: I'm aching to see them together again :crazy:

You'll be finding out what happens with them in the next chappy. After all, someone croaked didn't they....:evil:

So, I'm afraid I can't tell you if they get together again or not cos it'd be giving away the plot... :evil:

I am such a tart! :evil: :lol:

:flirt:

youvedonewhat said:
You'll be finding out what happens with them in the next chappy.
I am such a tart!

yes, you are. :grumpy: ...but I love you! :kiss:

and...ahem...was rose's diary a baby U2 fic? :scratch: I thought he was an early JTbono in there... :reject:
anyway, I loved it and I'm definitely up for another waves of sensations :heart:

:up:

onekea said:

yes, you are. :grumpy: ...but I love you! :kiss:

and...ahem...was rose's diary a baby U2 fic? :scratch: I thought he was an early JTbono in there... :reject:
anyway, I loved it and I'm definitely up for another waves of sensations :heart:

:up:

Well, it started off as Baby U2 and finished up as JT U2 I guess. :hmm: I'm thinking something around about in between..dunno. I'm thinking early 20s or something. Although I think Wild is doing early 20s isnt' she. Anyway, I've no doubt that I'll come up w/something delicious... Actually it's been a while since I did any comedy. I'd finish 'Drawers' but it got really hard to continue. :help: :censored:

Ok, rambling....must leave....

Why waste your energy having to choose which Bono you prefer, YDW?
He's ALLL soooo good, whether he's teens, 20's, 30's or 40's. and that will only continue.

Oh - Drawers would be a welcomed surprise- like a really early Christmas present.

Baby fic is fine. Just do what you need to do for inspiration, Please.

Learning the piano- one of the many things in life I would love to do.:heart:

blm said:
He's ALLL soooo good, whether he's teens, 20's, 30's or 40's. and that will only continue.

Amen to that

(COME ON YDW...I need some Midnight!)

RavenBlue said:
Drawers would be completely awesome.

And any Bono is good Bono.

:drool:

I really must return to Drawers and read it through again. I've had so many requests to do some more but as yet my brain's been like 'duh'...:scratch: what can I do w/it?

I'll take another look at it; see if I can think of something.

blm said:

Oh - Drawers would be a welcomed surprise- like a really early Christmas present.

Baby fic is fine. Just do what you need to do for inspiration, Please.

Learning the piano- one of the many things in life I would love to do.:heart:

You're right, of course. Any Bono is a good Bono...:drool: Baby fic coming up methinks...

youvedonewhat said:
Midnight is coming along really well now. It's going to be an emotional rollercoaster... :sad: But you know that I like nothing more then bringing out ppls emotions...:evil: I'll try and get it posted this week.
youvedonewhat said:
I really must return to Drawers and read it through again. I've had so many requests to do some more but as yet my brain's been like 'duh'...:scratch: what can I do w/it?
I'll take another look at it; see if I can think of something.

I love you even more when you say all these good things together, YDW :yippie: :hug:

youvedonewhat said:

Midnight is coming along really well now. It's going to be an emotional rollercoaster... :sad: But you know that I like nothing more then bringing out ppls emotions...:evil: I'll try and get it posted this week.

"Emotional rollercoaster"?

Sounds great YDW!:evil:

Ok, girls; snippet from Midnight:

But he’s unmoved at my outburst. Instead he stands there before me, a towel, the towel I’d left at the bottom of the bed, covering his nakedness, bandages stretched across his chest, the hair there poking out from above it and his big hands, oh his big hands; one holding the towel in place whilst the other is splayed across his chest as though he suffers pain.

:evil: goings now...:evil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom