Rehab - YDW Style.....see inside for support group details....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youvedonewhat said:
...Christine. And be ready for a surprise ending to the chapter....

:dancing: :hyper: ... :banghead:

diane, glad you came out from snow ;) I was going to bring you a wooden table... :evil:

onekea said:
330ahjn.jpg

now I'm wandering about present bono putting me roughly on this table...is it any helpful for some new posting? :combust:

helps me plenty !

:wave: Hi girls.

Just to let you know that the next chappy of Christine is now finished. As it's soooo long, (it's over 35 pages long), I'm going to post it tomorrow now as it's very late.

It's the longest chappy I've done in any of my stories so I hope you'll bear with me and wait another day.

:reject: Ok, sleep now. Be back tomorrow...:flirt:

:wave: Hi girls.

Just to let you know that Midnight is well on course now. ..And Mot, roll your tongue back in...;)

Alright, alright, I'm gonna be doing some more of Christine too...

...Are you sure you want to know who's croaked? :evil:

youvedonewhat said:
...Are you sure you want to know who's croaked? :evil:

:ohmy: oh my...I had to go through frogs and ponds before understanding this :scratch: geez, this is really a funny way to express the idea :shifty: but yes! I want to know it...soon please :pray:

please!

onekea said:

:ohmy: oh my...I had to go through frogs and ponds before understanding this :scratch: geez, this is really a funny way to express the idea :shifty: but yes! I want to know it...soon please :pray:

please!

Well. I didn't understand the "croaked" thingy either. So I checked up on the dictionary. And it actually could mean "dead". So I think it's refered to the body that they found in the ending of the last chapter of Christine.

:hmm: Hope I was right...

butter7 said:

:lol: You were.

Well, I'm thinking maybe it was Christine, and the police assumed she was dead b/c it was so cold. Unless someone actually has died. Richard, maybe? :hmm: Yeah, I'll keep my crappy speculations to myself :wink:

butter7 said:

but anyway don't try to kiss the departed, she won't turn into a princess :lol:

:shifty: ..so there is actually a departed? I thought she was just..frozen? :slant:

I was hoping she was frozen too, then we could got Bono to the rescue then warm her all up and :combust: let's say, now she could see the face of the man that was kissing her in the dream .... well, imagination has no frontier. :D

PS...

Why could "croaked" mean "dead"? So... people would make the froggy sound before they die? :laugh:

English is such a fun language.

Last edited:
youvedonewhat said:
Just to let you know that Midnight is well on course now. ..And Mot, roll your tongue back in...;)

:no: He needs a bath, my tongue needs an occupation.... :shrug:

:evil: *meow*

Total U2 Nut said:
Well, I'm thinking maybe it was Christine, and the police assumed she was dead b/c it was so cold.

:hmm: It did say "body." Not DEAD body.

But back to Midnight, YDW!!!

:drool:

exactly, imo it might be christine, not dead just frozen to the bone...

or perhaps Frankie, because he hasn't achieved much yet...

or yea, richard is an option too...

or maybe it's jsut amind trick from Crispin to get Bono...

:ohmy: Yes, Frankie is disposable, did Cripsin get rid of him to "clean up" his surroundings for precious Bono? Oh :yikes: I'm in Cripin's head...get me out!!!!

Hello Bono, groaning in the bed...bath you say? :drool: Yes, yes, YDW promises more of your story soon, don't you YDW? :wink:

mysterious_jen said:
its friday night here, im waiting and hoping that i see some new midnight action soon :drool:

Nearly done. :evil: :drool:

Snippet>>>>

And then, as we examine each other through suspicious eyes, I get to wondering if that’s why I woke with his hand in my hair. Was he trying to comfort me? Suddenly, I’m feeling even more effected by him then I was before. Now, he’s even more attractive.

>>><<<<< :evil:

goings now....

ciao, hi there YDW :wave:

just wondering if we will soon have the chance to see that body... :pray:

btw, I found someone that obviously likes midnight's reading..

kitten.jpg

:sexywink:

onekea said:
ciao, hi there YDW :wave:

just wondering if we will soon have the chance to see that body... :pray:

btw, I found someone that obviously likes midnight's reading..

kitten.jpg

:sexywink:

:wave: Hi Onekea. Good to hear from you. :flirt:

Regarding 'the body', well, I've written some more of Christine. You are so gonna hate me :yikes: because you may not know who's body it is for a while..:evil: It's NOT Crispin. I can tell you that. Nor is it Frankie. Anyway, we'll have to see how this next chappy pans out.

Meantime; Midnight :drool: is well on it's way to being posted. Hopefully some time within the next week.

BTW; I so love that kitty. I have a neighbours cat who thinks it lives w/me. It keeps comin' in and making itself at home. :lol:

Last edited:
^ :heart: :hyper: :waiting: :crazy:

youvedonewhat said:
I have a neighbours cat who thinks it lives w/me. It keeps comin' in and making itself at home. :lol:

thus I guess you called it bono... :sexywink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom