RED (WIRE) - Video clip of a new Christmas U2 song (11/30/08)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, the next video after the U2 song on the (RED) Wire msn website seems to be two chefs making vinaigrette. What's up with that??

Santiago

The second the mp3 is available for purchase I will buy it, but until then, I'm agonna play the fuck outta this one.

It's not gonna work like iTunes, you sign up to Red monthly and get 2 tracks a week plus other stuff sent to you etc.

No links to mp3's please. Sorry guys, you'll have to trade via email/pm.

not a big fan of the song, and i tend to not like big stars doing christmas music with some exceptions.

i will say that bono sounds terrific, though adam doesn't seem to have much to do.

absolutely nobody does drama like them, though. they can make a meh christmas cover sound like a gathering thunderstorm of importance. effortlessly, too.

I'm going to be in the minority on this one and say that I still dislike Bono's vocals here. He sounds tired and out of breath for the entire song.

However, I love literally everything else about the song, so it gets a solid 8/10 from me. I hope they at least snippet it at some point.

Oooooooh...

jrsmithling@gmail.com

I am genuinely excited about this! I love going on the computer after a long day's work and finding new U2 information (the sole exception being when I didn't have power for a week during Gustav, and then came back to find the album had been delayed :|)

(I havent checked all the posts) But am i the only person who thought that was crap? Ok so i'll admit i hate that song anyway (the only other christmas song i hate more than that is stop the cavalry) and it was only like 5 secs of Bono singing, but it was bad. Really whiney ... I liked Edge's guitar bit though, it kinda saved it from being totally crap.

Shame i was really looking forward to that too ... :sigh:

Did anyone notice Larry didnt play a crash ? its like the 1980's all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom