Raumati Beach Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dear, I feel a little bit like i'm gonna chuck. . . .deep breaths, maybe some water. This milky drink was probably a bad idea. :lol:

I fear I may not make it to the big smoke today.

Don't make Charlotte cry!

We'll see how the seediness progresses.:giggle:
Also feel a little mentally ill but that's just normal lately.

Well, shall I PM you some directions for if you can make it? Might be handy and stuff.

Think I'm good. got google maps and stuff.

OMG!! My sis had the google car drive right by her the other day. She's gonna check every day to see if her mug is out there for the world to see. :hyper:

Ah, cool. Wasn't sure if you wanted to dodge tolls (Google doesn't seem to know Citylink is a toll road) ... if you do, go via the Western Ring Road and then once you end up on Tulla, take the Bell St exit. Again, Google seems to not know what's happening - it thinks there's an exit closer to me beyond Bell St but it simply doesn't exist!

Oho! I'd probably not even notice if it drove past me ...

Ah, cool. Wasn't sure if you wanted to dodge tolls (Google doesn't seem to know Citylink is a toll road) ... if you do, go via the Western Ring Road and then once you end up on Tulla, take the Bell St exit. Again, Google seems to not know what's happening - it thinks there's an exit closer to me beyond Bell St but it simply doesn't exist!

Oho! I'd probably not even notice if it drove past me ...

Thanks man. Tolls suck, even though the bill goes straight to my Dad :giggle:

I couldn't find the trainwreck in your avatar, but I figured any trainwreck would work.

Reggo, I just wanted you to know that for some reason AIM will NOT realize that you are my friend on there. Anyways, I got your message last night.

Now I'm off to bed :wave:

Reggo, I just wanted you to know that for some reason AIM will NOT realize that you are my friend on there. Anyways, I got your message last night.

Now I'm off to bed :wave:

WTF? Weird.

Night A$hers :wave:

Look up NZR R class. :wink:
i did, and found this.

tumblr_krx3c7qNZR1qzs01r.jpg

um...

Another suss Google search result for your records? :tongue:

(I meant on Wikipedia!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back