Randoooooooooooooom: Ice Dancing Toward Toll House Cookie Bars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More than anything, the sneakers help me work on my balance issues that I still have from the BL. Prolly comes from the numb toes/foot.
I do feel they have helped tone the legs, the injured leg more so.

My left foot has no issues w/ shoes. My right foot pretty much hates all shoes, but tolerates rocker bottoms best.

Thank you! My legs could use more tone these days...they couldn't hurt.

Do these help with pronation, too? I have a problem with my heels turning inward, especially the right one. These are so much more reasonably priced than Skechers! :D

Figure skating helped me with this! My mom used to berate me for "walking like a duck" until I learned to skate and my feet learned to point forward rather than out to the side.

I like that.

Am currently in the middle of Guinness Cupcake Extravaganza 2010.
Happy tasting the batter :drool: So rich, so decadent :drool:

Patrick shaved his head for charity last night :up:
Gaelic Storm | Facebook

I'll be having that extravaganza tomorrow night. I'm going to bring them to work Wednesday and get everyone drunk by 10 am!

:yikes: he's old enough to do that?!?!?! I still think of him as the kid that got kicked out of the bar in Cleveland for being too young!

Congrats to The Jim!

I still think of him as the 6-year-old who came home crying after he fell off a bike with training wheels into a huge mud puddle. :crazy: Yeah...he's 26, he's been socking away money for a down payment for a long time now, and his girlfriend (who used to be his ex-girlfriend who I preferred as the ex but oh well) is moving in too and he's all grown up now!

I still think of him as the 6-year-old who came home crying after he fell off a bike with training wheels into a huge mud puddle. :crazy: Yeah...he's 26, he's been socking away money for a down payment for a long time now, and his girlfriend (who used to be his ex-girlfriend who I preferred as the ex but oh well) is moving in too and he's all grown up now!

good for him!

OK :scream:
On the phone w/ cell phone provider

Bought new phone Sunday. Sales Assoc. tried to *swap* #'s w/ old phone and new phone so I'd keep old #. Something got screwed up :mad: Can't access voicemail, can't text.......
Am now on phone w/ tech person :crack:..........she seems to be activating old phone back............something must have transferred in the first attempt. :help:

:sad: My hard drive on the PC is totally gone. There wasn't anything my friend or his wife, who is also a computer geek, could do. I was there for 2 hours while they did all sorts of magic tricks on it and nothing. :sad:

So.....:help: I'm in need of the following:

Bruce Springsteen: anything. I have a lot of his more recent stuff and a compilation on my iPod. I think all of my stuff came from randooomers.

The Essential Clash-I think an old coworker borrowed that and never gave it back to me before I quit working at my office job. I can't find it anywhere and that was the last place I remember having it.

Gaelic Storm! :sadness: I can't find any of my GS cd's. I think I scratch the crap out o mine and thought since they're on iTunes I didn't need the originals. :happy: :up:

I might need some RHCP. Haven't listened to them in a long time but they are another "borrow" band so I purchased much of their stuff. Every so often I get in the mood for it so I'd to have that.

Is there anyone out there in Randooomland that has a copy of Amadan-Sons of Liberty? I know I burned that for someone a long time ago. It's one of my favorite lake walking cd's and it's not available on iTunes. But I found it on amazon for cheap so I guess I can always get it there.

I'm sure I can find most of my U2 concerts on the torrents site so I won't bother anyone about that just yet! :flirt:

thanks gang!

:sad: My hard drive on the PC is totally gone. There wasn't anything my friend or his wife, who is also a computer geek, could do. I was there for 2 hours while they did all sorts of magic tricks on it and nothing. :sad:

So.....:help: I'm in need of the following:

Bruce Springsteen: anything. I have a lot of his more recent stuff and a compilation. I think all of my stuff came from randooomers.

The Essential Clash-I think an old coworker borrowed that and never gave it back to me before I quit working at my office job. I can't find it anywhere and that was the last place I remember having it.

Gaelic Storm! :sadness: I can't find any of my GS cd's. I think I scratch the crap out o mine and thought since they're on iTunes I didn't need the originals. :happy: :up:

I might need some RHCP. Haven't listened to them in a long time but they are another "borrow" band so I purchased much of their stuff. Every so often I get in the mood for it so I'd to have that.

Is there anyone out there in Randooomland that has a copy of Amadan-Sons of Liberty? I know I burned that for someone a long time ago. It's one of my favorite lake walking cd's and it's not available on iTunes. But I found it on amazon for cheap so I guess I can always get it there.

I'm sure I can find most of my U2 concerts on the torrents site so I won't bother anyone about that just yet! :flirt:

thanks gang!
:(
I will certainly try to help.

I don't have the Amadan-Sons o Liberty.

Yep. Lame. It is now a escalated service tag. It will take 48-72 hours to resolve.
Borrowing mom's cell :sigh:

this is so annoying! :mad: I can't believe I cannot find some of my cd's. After all of the cleaning I've done in the past few months I should have everything in one spot now. I've always been so careless with cd's and in recent years have just relied on trusty old iTunes. Lesson learned! I'm going to save my pennies for an external hard drive so I don't ever run into this issue again.

Yeah, that is how I feel. We will see if he plays along. They sent him the link to the Irish Fest website.
They never use the Marcus Amphitheater for any events so that would be the perfect place. 26,000 people potentially.

I retweeted it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom