Randoooooooooooooom Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:crack:

I have 5 entries left, including tonight's. I also have to type my notes from the last 2 weeks. My Chef does a powerpoint lecture that we have to copy about twice a week so it's really not a lot of stuff. I also have 48 pictures to pick up at Walgreens in the morning. My pictures will actually be ready for pickup at 2:48 AM. :der:

I have 3 chapters to read for my final on top of all of this.

My practial isn't until Friday but once tomorrow is over with, my week will be soooooo much better. I just have to sit in school and do nothing on Thursday while the 1st round gets to take their practical.

I just want it to be Saturday already so bad!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

:mad: :mad:
*$&$%@()(!

Apparently I am flying Air Asia soon.........NOT!
My credit card company caught the charge and flagged it. Old account closed.

Thank goodness that they caught it. I would have had heart failure when I got the bill with those charges on it.

I am having quite the day off.

I just answered the phone "B..... S...., how can I help you?" :der:
Confused the person on the other end just a tad.............

I am losing it.

I was so embarassed. I haven't done that in a looong time.

I am now going to go throw the blankets over my head and say goodbye to March 28, 2007

:wave:

shari schultz said:
I am having quite the day off.

I just answered the phone "B..... S...., how can I help you?" :der:
Confused the person on the other end just a tad.............

I am losing it.

I have done that before! Over the fall when I was working 2 jobs plus volunteering at the theatre, I had a very hard time answering any phone! I really had to think about where I was. Job #1..."this is Amanda" Job #2....L E how can I help you? Theatre..."gift shop" I didn't even know how to answer my cell phone.

and :yikes: about the credit card....

shari schultz said:
I was so embarassed. I haven't done that in a looong time.

I am now going to go throw the blankets over my head and say goodbye to March 28, 2007

:wave:

March 28th has always been kind to me. I had a few major things happen over the years on March 28. The most important of all, my very first U2 concert! :love:

March 28 is also in my future. One year from tonight I will graduate with an associates degree in Culinary Arts and officially have earned the title "Pastry Chef" and get my big Chef's hat :faint:

So, I'm new to OOC...

What's the difference between this thread and roughly 4 of the other threads on this page? :(

My journal is done and turned in! My written test is over!!!!!!

My practical is scheduled for Friday so tomorrow night at school, I have no responsibilities of any kind! I just have to check in, in full uniform :|, at 7:00 and then every 30 minutes after that. The non test takers on each night have the option of cooking dinner for the whole class and helping the test takers clean up as needed. But otherwise I can sit in the lounge or computer lab all night and rest my tired mind.

We fried doughnuts tonight :| My Chef said she wanted us to do it just so we could see how it was done. But otherwise we'll never do anything again with a fryer. If I ever work in a place that fries doughnuts I think I will cry. Yuck! :barf:

LemonMelon said:
So, I'm new to OOC...

What's the difference between this thread and roughly 4 of the other threads on this page? :(

randoooooom is better! :sexywink:

probably nothing other than the people that post in each thread.

This week has given me such a headache :scream:

My allergist and eye dr are in the same building. On my way down from my allergist appointment, I stopped into the eye dr to order contacts. I asked for 1 box since my eyes are the same prescriptions. The person at the desk asks if I want 1 box per eye. I say no because it's the same and one box of 6 contacts will last me 3 months. I just checked my checking account. The charge is double of what I usually pay so that means she ordered two boxes, 1 per eye. :| I'll eventually need them and probably won't have the money down the road so I guess I might as well get them now even though I really didn't want to spend an additional $40 this week.

Did I mention my student loan check was rejected by the bank? :| The bank has no clue why they sent it back to me until I get it in the mail. I deposited it on 3-19 and it was rejected and mailed back on 3-26. I'll have it in 3-5 business days. I have another loan check to deposit tomorrow. If there's anything wrong with this one I am screwed :happy: Financial aid at school is freaking out over it. The bank said there was probably something wrong with the front of the check and it had nothing to do with my account. It wasn't insufficient funds on the school's end otherwise it would have been coded in their system. It's just coded as a misc. return. :| The people at school said if I get the check back and can bring it in no later than 3:00 on Friday, they can issue me a new check otherwise I will have to wait until after Spring Break to get one on April 9th.

I'm finished.....going to bed. I have visions of years past where I would sit for hours on end talking to myself in randooom. :der: :yikes:

kellyahern said:

Oh yeah, I've done that several times, answered the phone at home like I do at work :huh:.

Me too :huh:

911 Police Emergency

Mr fah just laughs at me

I need to go to sleep but I have a raging headache and am waiting to see if the drugs are going to work or not

:der:

^:shifty: I don't know what my reaction would be to hearing, "911 Police Emergency" .......................I would probably panic and hang up thinking I dialed VERY wrong. I would then sit and stare at the phone expecting the police to call me back and yell at me for hanging up

Hope the drugs worked, fah.
arw,
:yikes: about the student loan check. Good luck on the practical.

I wonder if I was one of the lucky people who had there credit card # stolen from TJ Maxx's database :hmm:

The rejected financial aid check turned up today. I really wish I would have checked the mail early this afternoon :scream: The FA office closes tomorrow at 4:00 so that means I have to be to school by 3:30. :angry: The check is stamped "return to maker" :huh: Oh that makes so much sense. :der: I'm calling the bank tomorrow bright and early.

shari schultz said:
I wonder if I was one of the lucky people who had there credit card # stolen from TJ Maxx's database :hmm:

I was. :D That event actually happened a few months ago and my shiney new debit card came last month. My bank had to replace almost everyone's card to be on the safe side.

That flight to Asia your card booked...that's very interesting. Did you shop at Marshall's, TJ's, or AJ Wright with it? :hmm:

I'm having quite the irritating day today and I've only been out of bed for an hour......

My mother is home today :scream: I did not know she was taking the day off of work. :grumpy: The phone rings non stop when she is here. I don't know who calls her and who even knows she's home, but that damn phone has been ringing off the hook since about 8:00.

She's doing laundry :scream: I need the washer........

None of my clothes that I washed on Wed and Thurs are dry yet. I want to pack so I don't have to deal with it tomorrow :sad:

I called the bank....they said it's either an error on the front of the check or the originator put a stop payment on it. :huh: No one at the financial aid office is answering their phones or returning my message. :mad:

Finally....too strange.....Last Friday I got paid for what I thought was due to me plus about $150 more. Well today I had money deposited, that says "payroll" for the amount that I thought was due to me. :eyebrow: I have no idea what last week's deposit was all about or now why I've gotten paid again. If they want to keep depositing money *phone is ringing again :angry:* into my account, that's fine with me!

Oh now it makes sense.....my brother, who is also in school, is writing a final paper for a class and wanted someone to proof read it. He's emailing it to my mom. She's on the other computer now, with the TV blasting next to her. She must not be able to read his paper without the TV on full blast.

Ok......that's all.

^ I got another bill from my OS without them submitting anything to the insurance company. :mad:

Plus I get a little note enclosed saying that it is my responsibility to make sure that the insurance company pays promptly and appropriately......................
THE OS OFFICE DIDN'T EVEN SUBMIT THE BILL TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY...........HOW THE HELL AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS NEVER SUBMITTED TO MY INSURANCE COMPANY ?
Insurance changed the first of the year and I gave them my new card and they ran it into their systems at the LAST appointment. That medical office continues to impress me NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:irate: A phone call will be made on Monday. I just wanna be done with all this crap.
Perfect ending to a perfect week. Thank God for the Keb Mo concert tomorrow!

Kariann said:
I took my first full week off work in a year! I work today at Job 2 for a few hours and then I have a rush of last minutes tasks to get done before company arrives. :)

:up: I need to take a full week off myself soon.

Have a good week off! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom