Randooooooooom in the Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:mad: describes my day so far
:hug:

:mad: Telemarketers...now I remember why I never answer the house phone...since we all have cell phones it never rings unless it's someone trying to sell us crap.

fah said:

~have rolled up newspaper, willing to travel~
:lol: I could have used you as a hitwoman, since I feel bad when I kill things, even if they are creepy fuzz butts!

I taped U2 Spotlight this morning! :D

I need to go to Target today and buy some photo albums. I only tuned on my computer so I could play Flower Child which has been stuck in my head all morning, and then I thought I'd see what's up in Randoom, check out last night's set list, and now I've probably set myself back half an hour. :shifty:

The photo albums at Target suck ass right now but if you see on that is red and has travel stuff on it for about 8.99-11.99 (I can't remember what I paid last year) and has 2 photo's per page then would you pick up a few for me? :sad: I wanted a new one and they don't have them anymore. I went to 4 Targets last weekend too :mad:

I'm going to spend the rest of my lunch hour watching Edge talk about his guitars from the VH1 thing yesterday :love: That should make my afternoon go a little better.......I hope :huh:

arw9797 said:
What's U2 Spotlight?!?!?
The VH1 thing that was on yesterday and got repeated this morning...that's what the little pop-up thing in the bottom corner kept saying.

I think I know what album you mean and if I find one, I'll grab it for you!

Okay I must get on with my day now. I hope your day gets better arw!!!

:wave:

arw9797 said:
The photo albums at Target suck ass right now
I did not comprehend how true this was until I got there. :| They all really do suck ass and the ones that are decent are like 20 bucks. I'm not spending 20 bucks on a photo album! I got 2 cheapo ones that are similar to the ones I like but they'll probably disintegrate before the end of the year.

Needless to say, I didn't find the ones you want. :(

There was a car flipped over in the parking lot!! How this happened I have NO idea but there were literally 10 police cars, 4 ambulances, 2 fire trucks, and the Special Hazards vehicle!!

Then I went to Strawberries for the new Beck album (which I could have bought at midnight with Stevedar in San Diego but I didn't think about it until I had my pancakes that night) and that guy Tom rang me up. :love: He told me he hopes I enjoy it and I'm not really sure how to interpret that...when I bought Mellow Gold with a few other things he said he approved of all my choices...

My mom just called and there goes my afternoon of picking up my room, doing laundry, and putting pictures in my album...she wants to go shopping. :sigh: If I'd said no she would have gotten all cranky and I would have had to deal with that for awhile.

/journal entry...sorry!

Last edited:
hey, i actually knew about that u2 spotlight thing!

the only cool part was when :edge: was talking about the guitars.

bono annoys the fuck out of me. and the narrator needed to be shot.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

reason to want to kill public affairs hippies: they fucked put my first fucking cd in UPSIDE DOWN.

and then the cd tray wouldn't open up to give it back cos it was stuck on "disc reading". i had to pry it open and start the show with different song.

and then they fucked up the computer AGAIN. this time it restarted properly (last week it didn't), fortunatly. if i don't have internet tonight, i might fall asleep out of bordem. in fact, i will fall asleep. i've come to need the multi-tasking of adding stuff to the playlist and complaining about morons.

i see you, wankerman.

join me on aim. i know you want to hear about those shitbags in real-time :wink:

IWasBored said:
i see you, wankerman.

join me on aim. i know you want to hear about those shitbags in real-time :wink:
:mad: Are you spying on me??

Okay, I'll come on. :D

IWasBored said:
hey, i actually knew about that u2 spotlight thing!

the only cool part was when :edge: was talking about the guitars.

bono annoys the fuck out of me. and the narrator needed to be shot.
:sad: Poor Bono. He means well.

yeah, i'm sure he does. but he's still annoying.

where did you go? did the shn eat you? :yikes:

you can do it!! if i can escape the jaws of the reel-to-reel time warp

FUUUUUUUUCKJ!!!!!! THE WIZARD IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE HIM GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's cookig somethingf!!!!

now he's playing a horn

now he's telling me my system's time is wrong

:der: and now he's gone!!!!!!

please tell me i didn't hallucinate him. he was here. i swear. he was here a couple weeks ago, too...

anyway, what i was trying to say....

the reel-to-reel player that doesn't even exist didn't destroy me. you can conquer the shn!!!/motivational

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

The Playlist is....interesting...never heard of most of the items on that list....I think

you're missing out on some good stuff. although some of it is really heavy hardcore. i don't think that's something a lot of people around here are going to enjoy as much.

IWasBored said:
yeah, i'm sure he does. but he's still annoying.

where did you go? did the shn eat you? :yikes:

you can do it!! if i can escape the jaws of the reel-to-reel time warp

FUUUUUUUUCKJ!!!!!! THE WIZARD IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE HIM GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's cookig somethingf!!!!

now he's playing a horn

now he's telling me my system's time is wrong

:der: and now he's gone!!!!!!

please tell me i didn't hallucinate him. he was here. i swear. he was here a couple weeks ago, too...
Where did I go? Where did you go? I ranted and as soon as I sent it you signed off! :lol:

The wizard? You must be hallucinating! :laugh:

Last edited:
i signed off???

:confused:

i'm still online! you signed off!!

i'm still online cos i'm talking to jerod. wierd.

Schmeg said:

Where did I go? Where did you go? I ranted and as soon as I sent it you signed off! :lol:

The wizard? You must be hallucinating! :laugh:

:lol: the wizard was around a few weeks ago, but i hadn't seen him since then. he just appeared. and i asked jerod, who has also seen him. and then he told me to lay off the crack. :laugh:

:crack:

i just played bruuuuuuuuuuuuce :drool: "devil's & dust"

now it's the hudson falcons "labor day". oh yes. calming music. rick barton & the shadow blasters up next.

IWasBored said:
i signed off???

:confused:

i'm still online! you signed off!!

i'm still online cos i'm talking to jerod. wierd.
:confused: You're not on my buddy list anymore. Did you block me? :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom